Has anyone successfully accomplished this? We just saw how people are converting iPhone Apps to the iPad but there are a few that are free on the iPad that i'd like to use with my iphone.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2010-05-06 04:51 PM
    This doesn't make sense to do this in reverse. iPhone apps are small and can be resized larger and actually gain functionality. Most iPad apps are formatted for a large screen so if you shrunk them down everything would be so small it wouldn't be legible or usable with the touch screen.
    2010-05-06 05:13 PM
    ^^yea what he said
    2010-05-06 05:15 PM
    This doesn't make sense to do this in reverse. iPhone apps are small and can be resized larger and actually gain functionality. Most iPad apps are formatted for a large screen so if you shrunk them down everything would be so small it wouldn't be legible or usable with the touch screen.
    I don't care about the images so much but there are a few apps that are iPad specific. For example: GoToMeeting, I'd love to join online meetings with my iphone but it's only available via iPad
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2010-05-06 05:40 PM
    That's like trying to run 360 games on an original xbox. Upconverting is easy, but you can't go the other way. The iPad has a better processor, and different firmware (with more/different APIs).
    2010-05-07 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD