I was watching Demostration for the upcoming HTC Evo 4G by sprint video's and it seems like they are targeting apple.

Here are some things they have said they might not be exact but close to it.

Yes we have flash, it is needed to enjoy your mobile explorer as a computer.

One of the demostrator said this exact line " I have something here that I'm a little embarrased pulling out an iPhone 3gs".

Another " You see the evo 4g is such a great smart phone it can power other smart phones with lesser capablilty"

Im guessing they don't like apple that much or just trying to make them selves look better.

Video links

Part 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxaJMG6HHaY&feature=PlayList&p=2CB4322FAEA 248D4&playnext_from=PL&index=2]YouTube - HTC EVO 4G Demonstration Part I[/ame]

Part 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQFgtsR_ihw&feature=PlayList&p=2CB4322FAEA 248D4&playnext_from=PL&index=3]YouTube - HTC EVO 4G Demonstration Part II[/ame]

"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember

2010-05-19 10:59 PM
    I don't know, I'm very interested in the Evo 4. It has a lot of potential and I'm personally replacing my phone with it ASAP after it comes out.
    1 gig processor, Android, 8megapixel camera with auto focus and led?
    Aw hells yeah. Probably one of the best phones I know of and deffinately the best for Sprint in 2010.
    2010-05-20 06:04 AM
    Well, if you look at the market and the marketshare, the iphone is past it's high.
    They revolutionized the market at first, but now all other manufacturers are producing the same thing, some even better.
    So now apple has to share the market with all others, just like it was 6 years ago, when there was no iphone and all cell phones had buttons.
    What once was Samsung, Motorola and Nokia, might now be Apple, Samsung and HTC.

I love apple and I love my iphone, also looking forward to the new one, but if it wasn't for my music and my car being specificly wired for a apple device, you would have an HTC HD2.
    HTC HD3 is also in the works and the HTC 4G EVO will sure be amazing!
    2010-05-20 06:45 AM
    Finally. A phone that will help push Apple into a leader role instead of a spoon feeder role. The add a feature here and add a feature there gimmick will have to come to an end if they want to keep up
    2010-05-20 07:52 AM
    Adding only a few new features over time is how they sell more phones. They won't stop that just because Sprint releases the Evo 4G.

Everybody compares their phone to the iPhone because that's the phone to beat. They don't have to dislike apple or the iPhone.

The Evo is a beast. If I hadn't recently purchased an iPad I may have thought about getting this phone.
    2010-05-20 08:02 AM
    I wasn't talking about one phone changing their game, but there are a few phones now that are superior to the iPhone minus the Appstore. Why buy an iPhone if you can get a more functional phone?
    2010-05-20 08:30 AM
    This actually is a good thing more competetion will push apple into compeating back and attempting to make better phones/devices I didn't say they will make cause who knows what they make in the future if it will top what others make, even the iPhone 4G won't have 4G because AT&T doesn't support it and doesn't have it.
    2010-05-20 01:15 PM
    sure the phone is great but sprint is god fn awful. Had them for 7 days last year, they couldnt pay me to use their service. I had more drop calls in that week than I had with att and verizon in 7 years.
    2010-05-20 01:31 PM
    I use to be with sprint but changed to at&t due to them overunning my bill and charging extra. But now at at&t I have a similar problem there trying to charge me 4 months in 3 months when the first month we already payed the full 2 months we are suppose to there trying to pull it off again.
    "I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember

2010-05-20 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD