i have really been enjoying perfect browser and it by far my favorite but i don't use it all the time because i can not stand not having my bookmarks. is there any way for me to export them from safari to perfect browser?

thanks
    "i believe louisiana is the pelican state"
    2010-06-04 05:28 AM
    Best way that I have found is Xmarks. Go to Xmarks.com and setup an account. It works best if you have all of your bookmarks on your computer, and then get the extension for FF. It will sync all of your bookmarks with their servers. Then, you can go to my.xmarks.com on the browser on iPad, and manually bookmark each page. At least with this method, you just have to take about 10 minutes to get the initial set up. Hope this helps
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2010-06-04 09:57 PM
    thanks and I will probably use this but I have about 25 folder topics with anywhere from 3 to 30 bookmarks in each topic so it will take some time.

I use to delete them but was frustrated when I deleted something and then some day in the future needed it again so I save everything that I think I may possibly ever need again and with all my Macs (4) and mobile me syncing them all I have stopped worrying about how many I have until now.
    "i believe louisiana is the pelican state"
    2010-06-05 03:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD