Hello Guys,

I am getting my iPad today and I was wondering how many hours should I charge it before I use it?

or do I hav to charge it, or just take it out of the box and use it?

Thanx in advance.
    2010-06-10 03:51 PM
    for best battery performance over the life of the device, always give it a full charge first. shouldn't take too long because they come with a pretty full battery.
    2010-06-10 04:03 PM
    15 minutes, every 2 hours. Ya know, that's how Einstein slept!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2010-06-10 06:04 PM
    I think it's charged up out of the box. Even if it is I would charge it for an hour before use.
    2010-06-13 12:04 AM
    seeing as he got it two days ago, I think this advice is obsolete.
    2010-06-13 01:24 AM
    Well i've had my iPad now for about 2 weeks and I gotta say that the battery life is OUTSTANDING!! I know my came fully charged outta the box and I played with it non-stop for a week and believe it or not, i barely charged the device!! Apple did an excellent job putting the iPad together as far as life of the battery!! I wish the battery life in my 3Gs was the same!! I LOVE MY MYPAD!
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman
    2010-06-13 05:10 PM
    Well i've had my iPad now for about 2 weeks and I gotta say that the battery life is OUTSTANDING!! I know my came fully charged outta the box and I played with it non-stop for a week and believe it or not, i barely charged the device!! Apple did an excellent job putting the iPad together as far as life of the battery!! I wish the battery life in my 3Gs was the same!! I LOVE MY MYPAD!
    Wow! That's awesome. I charge mine everyday and in fact I always have mine plugged be it at work or at home. If I don't, it wouldn't last me 2 hours. But then again I use my iPad extensively. My usage...

I should really hide this from AT&T, as they might charge me more
    Tech toys get me high.
    2010-06-17 05:57 PM
    You really shouldn't plug it in all the time, it will affect battery life over time. Just plug it in when it gets low?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2010-06-19 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD