So I called in to AT&T Business support for an upgrade and they noted on my account (image)that I would be eligible for a full upgrade as of 6/26/2010. I called in to find out if I should order through them or walk into a corporate store. That's when they told me it didn't matter what notes were on my account, I would not be allowed an upgrade. Is this correct?

*The pics a little blurry but you can make out what it says.
    Attached Thumbnails At&t denying upgrade-photo.jpg  
    2010-06-28 10:59 PM
    Your not the only one getting screwed on upgrades, I bought my 3GS the day they came out and I wasn't allowed to upgrade cause I added a second line to my account which was an iPhone 3G back in February, and my friend got screwed too, he called twice to make sure he was eligible for the early upgrade discount, they told him he was, then he called once more to make sure the night before he was going to buy it, and they told him he had to pay the full upgrade price, I really don't think anyone at AT&T knows what they're doing, I'm fine with not upgrading now that I thought about it, I'm happy with my jailbroken 3.1.2 3GS where all my cydia stuff still works unlike on 4.0, I can live without iBooks and Facetime, the extra ram in it isn't much use to me if all my cydia stuff doesn't work on it
    2010-06-29 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD