Will I have had my iPhone 4 since 23rd if this month. Since then I have noticed that my battery would drain really quickly. I followed many tips and tricks and still see my battery drain at the same rate. I have restored my i4 4 times to make sure I was cleaning anything that might have be left from other restores. On all restores I selected restore as a New iPhone. Still the same results. I have also noticed that when I unplug my i4 from the wall charger my battery percentage dropped to 98% right away. I have taken some screen shot from my i4. Tell me what you think and post your screen shots of the your battery percentage and usages. As you will noticed my usage time is low but my battery life is almost half drained. Forgot to add MultiTasking was empty meaning I had nothing running. Every time I opened a App I closed it in the MultiTasking Bar.

Last edited by XFaega; 2010-06-29 at 06:22 PM.
    2010-06-29 06:18 PM
    Return it! That's just one of many problems with the new iPhone. Return it and buy the HTC Evo. You'll be much happier! I sure am :-)
    2010-06-29 06:39 PM
    Mine is not as bad as yours but it's not any better then my last iPhone. What gives Steve??
    @ Go Gators: if he wanted a big clunky Evo he wouldn't be on this forum. Why are you?
    2010-06-29 07:01 PM
    I have noticed that after working 8 hours my 3G would have about 45% battery left after a full charge and my iPhone 4, today after heavy use, had 81% battery remaining after work. No problems and I love that.
    2010-06-30 11:58 PM
    I always have the WiFi and 3G on! I fully charged the mobile phone yesterday at 18:00 unplugged it and I took this screenshot at 10:30 in the morning. So do you think the battery looks OK?

Well I wasn't able to use it more than 1,5 days. In engadget it says that the battery runs more than 3 days!

Attached Thumbnails iPhone 4 Battery Issue-photo.png  
    2010-07-07 10:44 AM
    I seem to think that i am having the same problems with my battery.
    Since my last full charge i got about 2 days standby and 5hrs usage.
    Is that good or should i take it back?
    2010-07-18 01:06 AM
    While I have a very tough time believing that the battery is capable of some of the stats Apple lists, it is by far superior to my 3gs' battery.
    2010-07-18 06:42 PM
    Try using a 3GS for over 5 hours and see what happens. I am extremely impressed with the i4 battery.
    2010-07-18 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD