Message to all,

I have been hearing all about this "reception issue" for the new iPhone and I just wanted to point out something that I personally came across. A few days ago while chatting with a friend who has along with me ordered the iPhone 4 to be delivered in a week or so about this "reception issue" of the new iPhone and while my friend is waiting for his iPhone 4 to be delivered has now got a crappy old Sony Ericsson with a completely plastic casing so I said to him "Steve Jobs may well have a point about all cell phones having reception issues when held like you want to kill the phone" so I put the old phone on the table and reception was 4 bars and when grasped in my hand in precisely the same direction as on the table the reception fell to only 1 bar so I urge you all to try this with other mobile phones and post your results here, I myself have proved what Steve Jobs said to be true.

Thanks.
    2010-07-02 12:17 AM
    Message to all,

I have been hearing all about this "reception issue" for the new iPhone and I just wanted to point out something that I personally came across. A few days ago while chatting with a friend who has along with me ordered the iPhone 4 to be delivered in a week or so about this "reception issue" of the new iPhone and while my friend is waiting for his iPhone 4 to be delivered has now got a crappy old Sony Ericsson with a completely plastic casing so I said to him "Steve Jobs may well have a point about all cell phones having reception issues when held like you want to kill the phone" so I put the old phone on the table and reception was 4 bars and when grasped in my hand in precisely the same direction as on the table the reception fell to only 1 bar so I urge you all to try this with other mobile phones and post your results here, I myself have proved what Steve Jobs said to be true.

Thanks.
    First of all I am not talking about the Iphone 4 issue but the statment I have heard about the 3gs also doing this!

I held my 3gs with both hands and with only a peep hole open I had 5 bars before and 5 bars after I but almost covered the whole Iphone 3gs!
    2010-07-09 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD