Has the Proximity Sensor issue been fixed with the updated firmware 4.0.1?

thanks
    2010-08-06 04:36 AM
    No
    Are you having fun yet
    2010-08-06 04:57 AM
    4.1 beta 3 is the one that fixes it.
    2010-08-06 08:23 AM
    looks like I will have to deal with the problem until a new JB comes out for 4.1 :-)
    2010-08-06 11:11 PM
    Does it fix it.
    2010-08-07 12:47 AM
    ^^^ He just said 4.1 beta 3 fixes it. I have heard the same thing that 4.1 will fix the proximity problem when Apple releases it. I believe I read it from gizmodo.com. But you will need to wait for Dev-Team to release updated jailbreaking tools for 4.1, otherwise you will lose your jailbreak and unlock on the 3G, 3GS and 4.
    Last edited by reddawg; 2010-08-07 at 09:09 AM.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown
    2010-08-07 09:01 AM
    ^^^ He just said 4.1 beta 3 fixes it. I have heard the same thing that 4.1 will fix the proximity problem when Apple releases it. I believe I read it from gizmodo.com. But you will need to wait for Dev-Team to release updated jailbreaking tools for 4.1, otherwise you will lose your jailbreak and unlock on the 3G, 3GS and 4.
    If your post is refering to my last post then you need to read his post again!

It states that " 4.1 beta 3 is the one that fixes it " at no place in his post did he that IT fixed it.

I have heard a lot on this subject also and I have yet read a post that states that it DOES fix the problem!

I would just like to know for sure from one of the Devs that it DOES fix it!
    2010-08-07 09:32 AM
    If your post is refering to my last post then you need to read his post again!

It states that " 4.1 beta 3 is the one that fixes it " at no place in his post did he that IT fixed it.

I have heard a lot on this subject also and I have yet read a post that states that it DOES fix the problem!

Maybe you should read your own post because yours comes across as stupid.

Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone
    Pretty sure xclusiveiphone said it fixes it. You replied

Does it fix it.
    If you originally said the following
    from your reply to me, I would have understood exactly what you really meant, instead of "Does it fix it". Is that clear enough for you.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown
    2010-08-08 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD