Hi guys, not sure if already posted but I thought i'd share this with you...just got a custom keyboard on my iPhone 4

Follow the video below...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHQ1PipoNMU]YouTube - ‪Easy Install Keyboard Themes On iPhone & iPod Touch 4.0‬‎[/ame]

2010-08-12 01:21 AM
    Thank you!!! Finally don't have to see that keyboard anymore!!!
    2010-08-12 01:31 AM
    Thank you!!! Finally don't have to see that keyboard anymore!!!
    No problem

I don't deserve any credit...just giving you guys a heads up

Try the macbook air keyboard it looks awesome!
    2010-08-12 01:41 AM
    Can you not use the English version? Also, I tried adding the repo and typed it in correctly several times and it didn't add it. Any suggestions?

I guess I am having other issues cause I followed it step by step and it doesn't work for me. When I open iAccess all of the toggles still show as ON even if I turn them off and hit the home button.
    Last edited by mmurphmsu; 2010-08-17 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Please hit "Thanks!" if I helped you.
    2010-08-17 12:04 AM
    Can you not use the English version? Also, I tried adding the repo and typed it in correctly several times and it didn't add it. Any suggestions?

I guess I am having other issues cause I followed it step by step and it doesn't work for me. When I open iAccess all of the toggles still show as ON even if I turn them off and hit the home button.
    No that's why it tells you to install the chinese version, it confused me at first but I went ahead and followed all instructions exactly in the video and it works fine. Not sure about the repo tbh mate
    2010-08-17 12:21 AM
    Which is fine but iAcces is shareware. It will only work for 10 days then you need to purchase an activation code.

Here is the Website: (Which the app will tell you to goto www.iacces.com/ime/buy) The app will also give you your payment number. You pay via paypal and is USD14.99

And the Translation:

1. To obtain iAcces / iAcces HD license number

You must first obtain the payment reference number to start buying iAcces / iAcces HD authorization obtained as follows.

Make sure your iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch has been connected to the Internet, and then enter the iAcces / iAcces HD, it will scroll down the screen, then select the "online payments and enable> to obtain payment number" can be pressed obtained.

2. And then start buying online trading.

Payment number:

I have read and agree iAcces / iAcces HD Terms of Use

iAcces / iAcces HD is priced at USD 14.99 yuan
    Last edited by GhStRdR2k; 2010-08-17 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-17 03:34 AM
    If you are running firmware 4.0.1 or 4.0.2 it will not let you install iacess for china os4. you need to get the program Firmware 4.0.2 to make your iphone think its on the 4.0 firmware.
    Last edited by iphone565; 2010-08-17 at 05:30 AM.
    2010-08-17 03:38 AM
    I have 4.0.1 and it worked fine for me.
    2010-08-17 04:06 AM
    I'm on 4.0.1. I am gonna try it again today and see if it will work.

Tried it again, Got iAccess to keep the toggles off this time. Got the repo added (I think I wasn't adding the .com). But it still didn't work for me. So I guess I will just try and find other winterboard keyboard themes.
    Last edited by mmurphmsu; 2010-08-17 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-17 04:35 PM
    Hi guys, not sure if already posted but I thought i'd share this with you...just got a custom keyboard on my iPhone 4

Follow the video below...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Where'd you find that video? Maybe in the NineHD thread? I think someone posted in there the other day...I think it was LastSonOfKrypton

Seriously though, I don't care. The keyboards suck to be honest. It was much harder to use than the stock keyboard BUT to each their own.
    2010-08-18 01:40 AM
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Where'd you find that video? Maybe in the NineHD thread? I think someone posted in there the other day...I think it was LastSonOfKrypton

Seriously though, I don't care. The keyboards suck to be honest. It was much harder to use than the stock keyboard BUT to each their own.
    Dude you seriously need to get a grip.

I'm a subscriber to Dino Zambas on YouTube and check my subscriptions on a daily basis, and this was there and I thought i'd share it with the modmyi community because I didn't post here often at all. But next time i'll remember to check every single thread & post on this entire website before posting again your majesty.
    2010-08-18 01:45 AM
    im having the same issue with iaccess not staying toggled to off on 4.0.1
    2010-08-18 02:27 AM
    im having the same issue with iaccess not staying toggled to off on 4.0.1
    Try uninstalling everything from the video, turn off then on the phone then follow the exact steps again. I had the same problem and did what I just said and it seemed to work. I just never got the keyboards to work.
    2010-08-18 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD