User Tag List

haha. seems for some odd reason my luck would have it that every time i check icontrolpad's website, they came out with an update THAT VERY DAY. heh. weird.

anyway....

iControlPad - Add real gaming controls to your iPhone!

check it out.

seems its ready for mass production now. theres even a video on the brief history on there design choice. personally, I prefer the psp shaped design. but thats just me. this current design looks clunky at best. but its not like i plan on taking this thing with me im probably just gonna use it at home or a friends house haha. what do you guys think?
    2010-08-25 07:52 AM
    I have to say that I really like the original design as well. The new design is nice, but it's not something that I would ever carry around with me. The original I would. What would have been nice is if they took the original, and broke it down into three or perhaps four pieces; the left and right control sections, and a replaceable center (or top and bottom center) section. That way, you can keep the control sections, and just update the plastic section which holds the phone. They could even take it a step further, and make it so that you could add the analog controls if you wish, or go without. Going this route would allow them to sell the D pad style at a lower price (don't know what they cost yet), and sell the analog "add on" section for an additional cost. This could potentially lead to more sales. That's just my two cents though.
    2010-08-27 03:08 AM
    seems its ready for mass production now. theres even a video on the brief history on there design choice. personally, I prefer the psp shaped design. but thats just me. this current design looks clunky at best. but its not like i plan on taking this thing with me im probably just gonna use it at home or a friends house haha. what do you guys think?

iControlPad - Add real gaming controls to your iPhone!
    Last edited by johnmicro; 2010-08-27 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-27 04:10 AM
    yeah. i noticed while looking on there twitter page two points: apparently theres a batter built into this thing as well, which will give the iphone double the battery life. also, CraigX posted a comment that they plan on making a sort of config app for jailbroken phones to allow the user to config the buttons to do things like tap on certain parts of the screen, my guess is to hopefully allow app store app game playing.
    2010-08-27 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD