Haha, that's funny. I was looking at that post like WTF? But then I realized that it was probably removed.

In all seriousness though, MODS, can we please make a sticky for video conversion? There too many redundant threads on it all ready, at least it should help
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2010-10-08 01:57 AM
    Haha, that's funny. I was looking at that post like WTF? But then I realized that it was probably removed.

In all seriousness though, MODS, can we please make a sticky for video conversion? There too many redundant threads on it all ready, at least it should help
    It does but man the spammers flock to each of them like crazy. The word conversion in the title fills it with spam. Also most members just skip the stickies.

Should just make a sticky and put 1 post in it and lock it. Handbrake: Free and Wonderful.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-10-08 04:23 AM
    +1 I back it. I think it would help the n00bs out, even though they tend to not search or check stickies...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2010-10-08 10:07 PM
23 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD