1. mikeydooodie's Avatar
    i have a droid x. since i left att last year(for bad service) been missing my iphone. my droid x is cool but buggy but i really want the iphone. my upgrade isnt until june, as ive tried to get it pushed up to no avail. i dont have a problem paying full retail since im making some extra change on some things but would i be stupid to? should i just wait until june for my upgrade and wait for iphone 5??
    motorola time port>nextel i1000>nextel i90>nextel i95>nextel i860>sidekick 2>palm treo>sidekick 3>motorola slvr>blackberry pearl>iphone>iphome 3g>blackberry storm 2>droid x>iphone4>iphone4s
    2011-01-23 01:12 AM
  2. djanark2000's Avatar
    DOO ITTTTTT Im in the same boat. Miss my iPhone... I have a BB 9650 Bold right now.
    2011-01-23 05:18 AM
  3. i.Annie's Avatar
    For Verizon? Not sure, maybe you should wait and see if they release the new iPhone for AT&T the same time for Verizon. The iPhone 4 is pretty awesome though so it wouldn't be stupid to get it as soon as you can. You could always sell it for a good amount and pay the small difference for retail as im sure Verizon will allow the new iPhone to be purchased for retail.
    2011-01-23 06:16 AM
  4. StealthBravo's Avatar
    Wait for iPhone 5
    2011-01-23 06:30 AM
  5. mikeydooodie's Avatar
    Wait for iPhone 5
    You think they are going to be released at the same time?

    DOO ITTTTTT Im in the same boat. Miss my iPhone... I have a BB 9650 Bold right now.
    worst case scenario i buy it full retail then i can use my upgrade to get the iphone 5. sell the 4 on ebay for the same price as my upgrade({maybe more depending on the market for the cdma iphone)

    im just gonna do it i hope i dont regret it lol
    Last edited by mikeydooodie; 2011-01-23 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    motorola time port>nextel i1000>nextel i90>nextel i95>nextel i860>sidekick 2>palm treo>sidekick 3>motorola slvr>blackberry pearl>iphone>iphome 3g>blackberry storm 2>droid x>iphone4>iphone4s
    2011-01-23 02:13 PM
  6. djanark2000's Avatar
    Yeah man youll be fine and you can get good money for the iP4 plus if you have an upgrade by then it'll be a wash and you may have some extra cash left over.
    2011-01-24 07:01 AM
  7. i.Annie's Avatar
    Having that upgrade makes it a really easy decision then. Definitely get the 4. You'll definitely get most of your money back if you sell and get the new iPhone.
    2011-01-24 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD