MultiSlide, by InfectionFX and Ryan Petrich has been updated this evening, and it now plays nice with iPad! I absolutely love this tweak, it is so transparent, yet extremely useful. For those who don't know, this tweak is an add on (basically) to the "slide to unlock" bar. One defines a list of up to six applications that can be launched by sliding the, err slider?, back and fourth. So once I activate the tweak, the text will turn into the apps name that is on the list to launch. My list is: Safari, Mail, iPod, Notes and App Store. So if I am chatting with a colleague and want to jot something down real quick, I can wake my iPad and slide back and fourth until I see notes. Not getting the picture? Check YouTube, there are several reviews on it.

Anyhow, I just wanted to put this out there, since you have to add Ryan's beta repo (rpetri.ch/repo). Check it out! It freakin' rocks!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2011-06-22 05:13 AM
    Sounds cool! I think I'll get it when i find the charger for my iPad lol
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Dude T.M.I
    2011-06-22 05:15 AM
    That does sound pretty cool. Thanks for the explanation, I was wondering how that worked.
    2011-06-22 06:43 AM
    That is a very cool tweak for sure. Sort of like my 5 favs from t-mobile lol
    2011-06-23 08:58 PM
    Sort of but not really haha. Good comparison!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2011-06-24 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD