Not new, new to me, first ipad i bought it off somebody, has music on it I want but when i plug it in into my itunes it has to be erased, i dont want that. is there anyway I can get the music off it first before i restore it? I was thinking ssh but im not sure, yes it is jailbroken
    2011-07-10 08:36 PM
    connect it up and cancel the sync.
    untick all sync settings like music, pics apps etc
    right click on the ipad in the menu and choose 'Transfer Purchases'
    most if not ALL should be transferred to your pc.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2011-07-10 10:22 PM
    I don't think his method will work if those songs are illegal downloads which they probably are.

My recommendation is use ifunbox (not sure of a mac application) it's like ssh buy has a good interface with a music section
    2011-07-10 11:44 PM
    Lol what phat said, is fun box an app in cydia or something i get off my pc
    2011-07-11 12:38 AM
    Lol what phat said, is fun box an app in cydia or something i get off my pc
    Download afc2add from Cydia. Then plug the iPad into the computer. Download i-FunBox here - i-FunBox | File Manager, Browser, Explorer, Transfer Tool for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch via USB Open i-FunBox, and click on Recovery Music and Video, and copy all the song files over.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!
    2011-07-11 03:33 AM
    Download afc2add from Cydia. Then plug the iPad into the computer. Download i-FunBox here - i-FunBox | File Manager, Browser, Explorer, Transfer Tool for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch via USB Open i-FunBox, and click on Recovery Music and Video, and copy all the song files over.
    What is the modmyi repo link? apt.modmyi.com isnt working on my ipad
    Last edited by Iceman153; 2011-07-12 at 03:23 AM.
    2011-07-12 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD