So I'm a iPhone junky and the girlfriend is probably going to get me a iPad for xmas or bday.

I was wondering if there is a app either jailbroken or from app store that I could add PDF's or other file types to and read it like a book? Page turns when you flip page, etc...like on the commercial.

Thanks
    2011-08-11 03:29 AM
    IBooks will read PDF.
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)
    2011-08-11 08:08 AM
    There are several ways to add your own PDFs to the iBooks Library. Of course you can drag them into iTunes and sync them. You can also Email them to yourself as attachments, browse to them over your network using an app like Filer, etc., upload them to a dropbox/Amazon/etc. cloud storage service (hell, any of dozens of ways to get access to the files directly on the iPad.

Once you have it, hold your finger on the file until the 'Open in..' menu pops up and just choose iBooks. I probably have at least 80 or 90 PDFs in my various iBooks Libraries that I put there using several of these methods..

PS - if you're iPad is Jailbroken it just makes it that much easier!
    2011-08-18 10:41 AM
    You can purchase PDF reader from app store.
    2011-08-19 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD