i was just wondering if anyone uses MusicBarExtended or MBEX on the ipad and if there any themes for it specifically for the ipad. I have tried some HD themes that was made for the iphone 4 and i have modify this one MacThemes Forum / [MBEx] Danal M9 Music Bar Extended to this

MBEx on the ipad2-img_0172-1-.png

Also i was wondering if there was any documents on how to make an MBEx theme, i already have an basic idea by looking at the plist of previous themes but with the ipad the x,y placements are confusing.
    2011-12-16 04:12 AM
    I have tried this and was not amused. Have you tried Music Controls Pro? It is freakin awesome!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2011-12-16 04:35 AM
    I have tried this and was not amused. Have you tried Music Controls Pro? It is freakin awesome!
    Yea i tried it and i did like the fact that it worked with pandora but its just too ugly for my taste. I am really into clean and minimal and i dont think i can theme it, at least not like i can for MBEx
    2011-12-16 04:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD