Hey all - I have an issue regarding picture messages. When I receive them, I see the preview in the text bubble, but when I tap it, it brings up a black screen. I CAN save them to my camera roll and view them there, but I wanted to know why this started happening? I reinstalled BiteSMS, as well as checked the iPhone's Messages app, to no avail. Any help!?
    2012-03-26 11:58 PM
    Sounds like a tweak conflicting with it maybe. Turn all your substrates and see if it works.

Or go into safe mode and see if it helps.
    2012-03-27 12:00 AM
    I read somewhere it's the new version of photoalbums+ I'm having the same issue... Have you solved it?
    2012-03-29 05:40 AM
    It very well could be..I do have Photo Albums +. I'm afraid to reinstall it though as I have a lot of albums very organized and don't feel like organizing them again..plus it likely wouldn't solve the issue. I guess I'll be contacting the developer! Thanks for the heads up!
    2012-03-29 05:46 AM
    I can def confirm its that I disabled the mobile substrate and now pics are viewable and it didn't mess my albums up...
    2012-03-29 07:30 AM
    Yes!! I'm so glad I found this thread. I have been having the EXACT same issue! I also updated to the latest version of PhotoAlbums+. I don't have that many Cydia apps on my phone, and being that it had just started shortly after I updated PhotoAlbums+ I kinda figured it was that.

I emailed the developer (maybe?) thru Cydia, but if someone else has a better way to get ahold of him that'd be great. It's a big pain having to save every picture to my phone just to view it.
    Last edited by TurboGoKart; 2012-03-29 at 07:50 AM.
    2012-03-29 07:46 AM
    Is there a way to just disable photo albums+ until a fix comes out? Someone needs to develop a tweak for this where you can turn apps on and off....
    2012-04-14 07:02 AM
    Yah you can disable it in SBSettings Options under 'MobileSubstrate Addons'
    2012-04-14 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD