image.jpgimage.jpg

This is a screenshot of the issue I am having. This happens when composing a message (text messages or emails) from outside of the applications. It is very strange and I have not been able to troubleshoot it. I am on an iphone 5 ios 6.1 jailbroken. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance,

Vince S
    2013-03-25 07:09 AM
    What are your tweaks/mods? Do you happen to have the tweak called "compose?" I had issues composing emails with that one.
    2013-03-25 10:36 PM
    Thanks for your response! I originally had tweaks such as springtomize, auxo, activator, and zephyr, but in a last resort attempt to solve this bizarre issue, i uninstalled mobile substrate and all tweaks dependent upon it. Unfortunately this still did not fix the issue. beyond those tweaks i think the only things i had left were apps such as xbmc, movie box, and ifile and that's it. I would restore, but unfortunately having an iPhone 5 i cant restore without updating to 6.1.3...

Thanks again,
    Vince S
    2013-03-26 03:55 PM
    Same issue here... iPhone 5 6.1.2
    2013-04-10 01:50 PM
    Me too, the only thing I've found that helps is installing Flex from Cydia, it's $3.99 I think. Then in flex go to the springboard patches and there is a patch that fixes the issue.
    2013-04-14 09:04 AM
    Me too, the only thing I've found that helps is installing Flex from Cydia, it's $3.99 I think. Then in flex go to the springboard patches and there is a patch that fixes the issue.
    which patch? this problem is so annoying
    2013-04-24 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD