i have a Verizon iphone 5 i bought off contract for $500, and sold my ATT iPhone 4 for $250 so i would not have to stay with ATT for another 2 years. I HATE ATT is an understatement... Im looking to take my iPhone 5 to a prepaid service but im not sure who i can go to. i have researched STRAIGHT TALK & PAGE PLUS, among others but i cant seem to find anyone who is or has tried one of there carries with the Verizon iPhone 5 and if they are able to take advantage of 4g, LTE speeds. can any one give me any direction?
    2013-05-25 06:55 AM
    In the US, the only carriers that offer LTE on compatible bands with that model of iPhone 5 are:

Appalachian Wireless
    Bluegrass Cellular
    C Spire
    Cellcom
    Chariton Valley
    Pioneer Cellular
    Sprint
    Strata Networks
    Verizon

However, I think the only network among those that will activate your iPhone 5's MEID for voice and 2G/3G data services would be Verizon (Chariton Valley is a GSM provider if I remember correctly so that may work as well).
    2013-05-25 10:49 PM
    You would have been better off buying an unlocked tmobile or AT&T version
    2013-06-02 05:10 PM
    I did a heck of a lot of research and ive finally decided on Straight Talk, im going to try it out for a month and if i like the service ill stick around..
    2013-06-02 05:34 PM
    well its over a month. think straigh talk is only 3g service and not 4g lte. correct me if i am wrong. right now you can get 3g only unlimited data with an iphone 5 on VIRGIN MOBILE at radio shack. cost is $30 a month. but phone is $550. to me a good deal since i use WIFI data mostly.
    2013-07-27 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD