According to Bloomberg News, the announcement of the iPhone 5S may be delayed until to the end of this year because of plans to change the screen to a 4.3" retina display.

This news comes in after the rumor that Apple will have a shortage in production due to an issue with fingerprint readers that will be supposedly added to the new iPhone 5S.

Full Article: Bloomberg News

Edit:

Here is another article stating similar facts (although all are still rumors) Yahoo News
    Last edited by Kaisei; 2013-07-18 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Found second article stating similar specs
    2013-07-17 12:18 PM
    Hey there everyone..just bought a new I phone 5 few days ago so i was browsing stuff related to it when i came across this website..so though of joining it cause it had a lot of great stuff to discuss..anyway my name is kayleen and i am 26..l
    2013-07-17 01:51 PM
    Welcome aboard Kayleen!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-07-17 03:34 PM
    According to Bloomberg News, the announcement of the iPhone 5S may be delayed until to the end of this year because of plans to change the screen to a 4.3" retina display.

This news comes in after the rumor that Apple will have a shortage in production due to an issue with fingerprint readers that will be supposedly added to the new iPhone 5S.

Full Article: Bloomberg News
    I really hope this is true but I highly doubt it. If the move to a 4.3, they should call it the 6 not the 5S.
    2013-07-17 03:36 PM
    I really hope this is true but I highly doubt it. If the move to a 4.3, they should call it the 6 not the 5S.
    I agree with the naming convention and the sentiment. It wouldn't be a big surprise if they do this because it feels like Tim Cook's strategy was to align with the market while Steve Jobs' strategy was to set the trend of the market.
    2013-07-18 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD