I've done some research on this topic because I'm very interested in always having the latest apple device. But with phones you must pick a carrier.

In an effort to have the cheapest plan I used straight talk's $50/month unlimited talk, text and 2GB data.
    I was able to bring a used att iphone GSM.

Then I switched to T-Mobile and had to buy the unlocked price of iphone on an installment plan. As well as pay $50 monthly coming to about $80/ month. I didn't have the option of the jump plan ($10 monthly payment that allows you to upgrade) when I started that. If I wanted an upgrade I would have to finish my current installment plan and start a new one.

Is there a better way to do this? Does anyone have the same experiences as me?
    2015-01-18 08:12 PM
    I went back to T-Mobile from Sprint almost a year ago. I have JUMP! on my account and didn't use it for my iPhone 6 upgrade. I will use my JUMP! Upgrade for my 6+ that I want more than the 6. I'll sell the 6 if I plan to keep the 6+. I'm currently paying $70/month plus taxes coming to under $90/month including taxes. I have 4G/LTE everywhere I go including when I went out of town last month. I use anywhere between 25-40 gb of data a month. Switching to T-Mobile was the best decision I could have ever made.
    2015-01-19 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD