Am I looking in the wrong area, but is there not a Facebook app for the iPad? I mean surely there is right? I downloaded the iPhone version and you can make the screen 2x, but the resolution looks like crap and does not fill the whole screen. Really disappointed in the availability of apps for the iPad.
    2010-08-22 04:29 AM
    I use Friendly-Facebook
    Friendly - Facebook Browser for iPad on the iTunes App Store
    Are you having fun yet
    2010-08-22 04:51 PM
    I would recommend downloading the app from Cydia called "FullForce". It scales the Facebook app much better than the 2X option.

Just make sure you go into your Settings and set which apps it scales.
    wwjd
    2010-08-23 01:13 AM
    Most likely because the regular facebook page works perfectly fine on the ipad, so why make an app when the regular site works fine?
    2010-08-23 06:34 PM
    I would recommend downloading the app from Cydia called "FullForce". It scales the Facebook app much better than the 2X option.

I find this to be much better than the Friendly Facebook App, plus its free!
    2010-08-24 01:05 AM
    Most likely because the regular facebook page works perfectly fine on the ipad, so why make an app when the regular site works fine?
    You can't upload from the "regular" page.....need the app...
    2010-08-24 01:17 AM
    Wow full force is very good. Doesn't work with all apps but works very well with the ones that do.

Thanks for the tip.
    2010-09-01 05:37 AM

Thanks
    2010-09-01 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD