User Tag List

You know wot!!!!! Ive changed my mind about this and I do think its gonna be the device on everyones lap. When the devs start creating more powerful versions of photoshop etc along with all the books and e mags etc i think this is gonna rock and im gonna get one.
    Of course you will... you bought a MACBOOK AIR!!! LOL
    2010-01-28 06:40 PM
    2010-01-28 06:43 PM
    DITTO!

Downside: no flash means wife and child can't Facebook 'farm'
    I fail to see the "downside" in that...
    2010-01-28 06:47 PM
    It's OK, Steve knows he can count on uber fanboys like StealthBravo to line up for miles and snap this up on the first day it comes out.
    Having fun troll?
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2010-01-28 07:11 PM
    LOL its funny how the iPad has wallpapers lololol non jailbreak phones and touches just has a black background...lol i dont get it? sence the screen is bigger you guys can add a default wallpaper, feel bad for thoes non jailbreakers with touches and phones, who would like alittle bit of some wallpaper,
    2010-01-28 07:19 PM
    Let's back up a minute, remember we said similar things about the first iphone. No flash, no MMS, no multitasking....
    2010-01-28 07:20 PM
    It's OK, Steve knows he can count on uber fanboys like StealthBravo to line up for miles and snap this up on the first day it comes out.
    Just remember, if it wasn't for the uber fanboys like StealthBravo that line up for miles and snap this up on the first day it comes out, we wouldn't have the iPhone 3GS and would still be stuck with the first gen. I'm glad we have the fanboys - who better to fund the upgrades that will likely spawn the next few revisions?
    2010-01-28 07:23 PM
    too funny!
    2010-01-28 07:28 PM
    I don't see it as a total MacBook replacement, but it isn't meant to be... Otherwise it would be priced higher than the MacBooks. I think I will pick up the lowest model. I would like o have a lite pc to carry around to Read, surf and do email. Now if adobe makes a wicked photoshop on this it will be all I need.
    Most of the comments here about the iPad sounds like coming from spoiled little kids who whines at everything. You guys are not getting the point of this device. What do you like most doing on your mobile devices and laptops? Is it browsing, email, games, social media, email etc... right? This device does all this on a bigger screen and a lot more portability. You can even browse the web lying down. The neat about this device too is the speed and quality of the images and graphics. Imagine playing NOVA on this bigger screen than on the iPhone? Which one would be better? So, don't discredited the iPad yet. Wait until you can hold one and experience using it first before you whine. I'm sure you'll be amazed somehow by the clarity and portability of the device let alone able to run the already available iphone apps.
    So for all you cry babies, grow up.
    2010-01-28 07:31 PM
    LOL, seriously. Maybe facebook dev team should learn some HTML 5, then flash would work without a plugin
    2010-01-28 07:41 PM
    Personally, I was expecting OS X, not an oversized Touch.
    And LOL @ U for wanting one!
    If you do not want it or can't afford it, do not buy it. It's fairly simple. I agree that this product is worthless to people who don't need it. I own an iPhone and I think that the iPods are worthless because I don't need one. But I don't dismiss the fact that there are a lot of people that don't want to use AT&T or just want to use it as a music device. That doesn't make them morons for wanting an iPod. The fact is for my business the iPad will be extremely helpful and I will be buying one for every sales person in my company. Being able to show a customer a portfolio of work on a beautiful touchscreen and also to be able to type notes for the potential customer would be awesome.

It's a tool to make my company more productive. A lot of people who are complaining are broke high school and college students. I understand their point of view, I have been there before. While everyone thinks Apple is a stupid company that put out a piece of garbage, I assure you that they spent tons of money researching if it would be a success with their demographic. This is not a replacement for a laptop, it serves a different purpose.
    2010-01-28 07:50 PM
    Reminds me of a sleek Kindle/Ipod touch. Needs OSX. Letdown.
    2010-01-28 07:58 PM
    LOL its funny how the iPad has wallpapers lololol non jailbreak phones and touches just has a black background...lol i dont get it? sence the screen is bigger you guys can add a default wallpaper, feel bad for thoes non jailbreakers with touches and phones, who would like alittle bit of some wallpaper,
    That was one of the ways that Apple made this more like a MacBook. As you could see by the explanation of the whole device, it is a mixture of an iPhone and MacBook, and that feature makes it more like the MacBook...
    2010-01-28 08:03 PM

It's a tool to make my company more productive.
    keep telling yourself that
    2010-01-28 08:06 PM
    Not all what I expected! Probably will buy always, new toy to play with. Hopefully its a starting spot, but over hyped!
    2010-01-28 08:06 PM
    keep telling yourself that
    Seriously everyone of your posts is knocking this device. Wow you dedicate a lot of time to something you hate. Obviously you can't read because I explained why it was very helpful for my company. Stop trolling.
    2010-01-28 08:09 PM
    It will surely be helpful to a lot of people. I'm definitely going to get one to try to take notes with it in class. If you can take notes with it effectively and draw over top of those notes with the touch screen it will be a great tool for university students, especially considering the battery life. Plus it's just awesome; why wouldn't you want one?
    2010-01-28 08:15 PM
    bengo u are an *****. Dont make fun of me because I have a Macbook air!!!!! I only got it as I paid 350, my macbook was a pain to carry sometimes and its better than those crappy netbooks, I also have hp mini. Like I said this is what I need for my inbetween stuff (what i use my MBA for) Unless your NEO from the matrix and can do better or show me somthing better, F OFF, You muppet. Im not an idiot so dnt imply it. Im by no means a fanboy and if it wasnt for the jb community I wouldnt even have an iphone, but trust me this device will win, not because of apple but the developers who will produce the apps.
    2010-01-28 08:33 PM
    people should stop complaining. its not suposed to be a tablet computer.
    I would consider getting it, but I'm sick of the same old iphone interface. it makes sense on apples part to use it seeing as in its familiar and most people will automatically know how to use it. It's just me i guess
    2010-01-28 11:06 PM
    i hope GeoHot or dev team finds a jailbreak
    2010-01-28 11:18 PM
348 ... 41213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD