I found this adapter on eBay. Comments welcome. Just search 3 Red Micro SIM Adapter apple ipad iphone 16gb 32gb Little over $2.00 but in Europe-

3 Red Micro SIM Adapter apple ipad iphone 16gb 32gb | eBay
    Attached Thumbnails Mod AT&T SIM to Work in iPad 3G-sim-adapter.jpg  
    2011-04-14 02:41 AM
    Thanks for posting nice information
    2011-04-14 07:33 AM
    I found this adapter on eBay. Comments welcome. Just search 3 Red Micro SIM Adapter apple ipad iphone 16gb 32gb Little over $2.00 but in Europe-

3 Red Micro SIM Adapter apple ipad iphone 16gb 32gb | eBay
    It's a SIM adapter to use a micro SIM in a device that takes a mini SIM. What more is there to say? Apart from the fact there are hundreds for sale (not normally red though) why are you posting links to this particular one ? Are you the seller? And why the multiple posts ?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2011-04-14 09:05 AM
    It's a SIM adapter to use a micro SIM in a device that takes a mini SIM. What more is there to say? Apart from the fact there are hundreds for sale (not normally red though) why are you posting links to this particular one ? Are you the seller? And why the multiple posts ?

No I'm not the seller I'm in USA I just read thread & saw people cutting our SIM & putting / taping together thought I would add- Also 2 threads were on same topic.
    Thanks
    2011-04-14 02:51 PM
124 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD