User Tag List

I am current with iPad and iPhone 4 in the tech world which is a blessing itself. Buy what u need and respect the writers.
    2011-02-13 06:40 AM
    that amazing, and i am sure that its going to happen when the ipad two comes out because its going to be amazing and there are a lot of people waiting to buy it instead of buying the current one
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!
    2011-02-13 08:50 AM
    Respect is earned as well as lost.

I am not concerned with his other activities, but as a fancified blogger, he's terrible.

As far as news on this site goes in general, it definitely has been lacking lately. Many if the articles I see on the main page are on topics that members have already written articles about a few hours, even days, before the staff writers do it. Hell how was there not a single staff article on the HP TouchPad?! A legitimate competitor to the iPad finally arrives this past week and it goes unreported on MMi?? Sad.
    Agree 100%

Another topic seemingly being ignored is the Nokia + Microsoft partnership to bring Windows Phone 7 to Nokia phones. I would consider that more important and relevant news than iPad 3 speculation or how many millions the iPad MIGHT sell, and anything about the white iPhone.
    2011-02-13 03:01 PM
    Lol yeh and I'll be one of those buying the new iPad, with the facetime will make talking on skype to family from my villa amazing
    2011-02-14 08:23 AM
    I never "Complained". I was stating what I'm seeing thes days. If yon don't like my thoughts, go troll at another forum.
    Play nice, children!

Back on topic, go take a poll. Ask non-tech types to name another tablet other then iPad.

iPad will dominate for the next couple of years until other brands come into customer focus.
    2011-02-14 02:48 PM
25 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD