Who wants to look at an iPad screen at an angle of 178? lol
    Have to agree, thats kind of impractical to start with.
    2011-02-14 02:14 PM
    Just let LCD die!!! If PSP NGP is going to have an 5" OLED screen at an "affordable" price, the iPad at its expensive price should have an 10" OLED screen.

Affordable is the key word. Everything I read says this thing is going to be $400+ at launch. I have always been a playstation fan, but a price like that is going to keep me from picking one of these up at launch. I think many others share that same sentiment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2011-02-14 04:20 PM
    Can't wait! Shouldn't be too much longer...like an early CHRISTMAS :]
    2011-02-15 01:37 PM
    Affordable is the key word. Everything I read says this thing is going to be $400+ at launch. I have always been a playstation fan, but a price like that is going to keep me from picking one of these up at launch. I think many others share that same sentiment.
    +1!

I do. No way am I going to pay as much for a PSP as a brand new PS3!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.
    2011-02-17 12:08 AM
24 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD