They just held it wrong.
    2011-05-21 12:11 AM
    This sad..idk why people are joking with comments..this people built the devices that you are enjoying..
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2011-05-21 02:42 AM
    they built devices that I only enjoy because I jailbroke them to get the actual capabilities it has the potential to do rather than the walled garden. These people are also great at doing whatever possible to hurt competition and developers for their own near monopolistic benefits. A huge example of this is the fact that every single 3rd party non-verizon/att store including like 5 new ones have had the iPad 2 for months, it's been international, and yet for my Dads Wireless Zone Verizon stores that sells the iPhone and 1st gen iPad STILL doesnt get to sell the iPad 2 yet. I have every right to critisize apple products. This is an apple JAILBREAK and MODIFICATION site NOT AN APPLE FANBOY site.

If your refering to "they just held it wrong" comment and not mine I'm sorry. That comment was funny but the the poster should've at least including something serious about this tragic situation which I did include as well as a solution and annoyance about the fact that Foxconn has had bad safety concerns before including toxic chemicals and suicide and now apparently fire hazards unless it was an atfack of some sort which needs to be fixed
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2011-05-21 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-21 02:54 AM
    maybe the ipad 2 jailbreak will be release now
    2011-05-21 03:11 AM
    they built devices that I only enjoy because I jailbroke them to get the actual capabilities it has the potential to do rather than the walled garden. These people are also great at doing whatever possible to hurt competition and developers for their own near monopolistic benefits. A huge example of this is the fact that every single 3rd party non-verizon/att store including like 5 new ones have had the iPad 2 for months, it's been international, and yet for my Dads Wireless Zone Verizon stores that sells the iPhone and 1st gen iPad STILL doesnt get to sell the iPad 2 yet. I have every right to critisize apple products. This is an apple JAILBREAK and MODIFICATION site NOT AN APPLE FANBOY site.

If your refering to "they just held it wrong" comment and not mine I'm sorry. That comment was funny but the the poster should've at least including something serious about this tragic situation which I did include as well as a solution and annoyance about the fact that Foxconn has had bad safety concerns before including toxic chemicals and suicide and now apparently fire hazards unless it was an atfack of some sort which needs to be fixed
    shut up, know cares about your opinion.

On the better hand, I did a report on the Foxconn suicides, a very devastating issue that was. I hope this blast was not the cause of Foxconn's social responsibility
    2011-05-21 04:17 AM
    Oh no angry birds are taking over apple!!!!!!
    2011-05-21 05:09 AM
    donīt worry Ipad Users it will produce in Brazil soon....

jrrtps
    2011-05-21 04:37 PM
    I wonder if Apple will be as quick to provide assistance to these workers and their families like they did with Japan.
    2011-05-21 05:41 PM
    The iOS software you jailbroke was made by Apple (who impossed the limitations) not Foxconn who made the very good hardware that your refering too!
    2011-05-21 06:17 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD