isnt as good as iphone version this one have some blurry icons i mean compare the settings icon from iphone with ipad such a huge difference!!
    2012-08-03 07:02 AM
    isnt as good as iphone version this one have some blurry icons i mean compare the settings icon from iphone with ipad such a huge difference!!
    That I'd have to agree! Still a great theme though, I thought the ui change would be slightly more different. I love the icons though(I put them at 95% via springtomize and they look much better)
    2012-08-03 07:52 AM
    Very arguably
    2012-08-03 11:41 AM
    Se7en HD looks better with retina display n everything, sadly n disappointing since I waited so many weeks for this iPad AYECON version, it seems like he just resized some of the icons n they got all blurry and he also didn't do some icons like the ********** one(I'm not supporting piracy but he should have added at least all icons, right?)
    2012-08-06 10:22 AM
    Se7en HD looks better with retina display n everything, sadly n disappointing since I waited so many weeks for this iPad AYECON version, it seems like he just resized some of the icons n they got all blurry and he also didn't do some icons like the ********** one(I'm not supporting piracy but he should have added at least all icons, right?)
    That would be showing support for it if he did, in my opinion.
    2012-08-06 02:25 PM
    That would be showing support for it if he did, in my opinion.
    True, he's got a point as far as quality goes in this theme. Clearly wasn't reoptimized, just resized.

If you shrink the icon size it looks much better
    2012-08-06 07:08 PM
    True, he's got a point as far as quality goes in this theme. Clearly wasn't reoptimized, just resized.

If you shrink the icon size it looks much better
    Good idea. Still very nice. I just wish there were more icons, color keyboard, etc for a more complete theme on both the iPhone and iPad. Eh but I bought them both anyway...
    2012-08-12 12:11 AM
    Good idea. Still very nice. I just wish there were more icons, color keyboard, etc for a more complete theme on both the iPhone and iPad. Eh but I bought them both anyway...
    Yah it's the icon detail that gets me, I wish the quality was much better though. Still a very nice theme and IMO one of the best.
    2012-08-12 12:33 AM
    This cultofmac article has a nice section which includes ayecon and Surenix.
    2012-10-01 04:47 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD