Microsoft's Office For iPad now ties even more tightly into Apple’s ecosystem, it has been updated with support for the wireless AirPrint standard on top of other new features and bug fixes for Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Just after one month of the Office For iPad launch on Apple’s tablet, there is already a new update to Office for the iPad. AirPrint support is now available on all three applications in the Office suite; PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.

iPad users can now print a document with or without markup on Word for iPad and printouts can come from an entire spreadsheet, a selected range, or a single worksheet on Excel. These features utilize Apple’s AirPrint standard, therefore, any AirPrint-enabled wireless printer is compatible. PowerPoint now has support for SmartGuides- this helps users align pictures, text boxes, and shapes as they move around on a slide. Excel now also has AutoFit and this allows users to adjust the height of multiple columns and width of multiple rows all at the same time. All three applications also have various stability improvements and bug fixes in the new update.

Source: iTunes (Excel) (PowerPoint) (Word), Microsoft (blog)
    Last edited by Akshay Masand; 2014-04-30 at 07:29 AM.

Twitter: @AkshayMasand
    2014-04-30 07:14 AM
    Thanks for the update Akshay!
    2014-04-30 10:37 AM
    Good luck finding a printer that works with AirPrint. God for bid Apple just uses Bluetooth technology to print.
    2014-04-30 04:10 PM
    Good luck finding a printer that works with AirPrint. God for bid Apple just uses Bluetooth technology to print.
    http://www.netputing.com/handyprint/

This is what I use with my Mac. I have a wireless printer (not an AirPrint capable one either) setup with my network and this plugin works PERFECT. all my device can print wirelessly while on my home network
    2014-05-01 02:41 AM
    I have a plain old hp wireless printer that supports AirPrint. I think it was, like, $150?

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2014-05-02 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD