F*c*in' sweet! final version looks like the best thing out, surpassing the beta leaps and bounds. complete UI!!!!! redonkulous!
    2009-03-30 05:23 AM
    ok guys , huge problem, when making the webclips i somehow forgot about games and apps. now i have all my webclips set up but the last two pages ( for games and apps are blank. i dont know where to find them!!

i did create the two categories as stated in the tutorial! i have no games on the iphone so the folder didnt show up.
    Last edited by soprano23; 2009-03-30 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-30 05:45 AM
    ok guys , huge problem, when making the webclips i somehow forgot about games and apps. now i have all my webclips set up but the last two pages ( for games and apps are blank. i dont know where to find them!!

i did create the two categories as stated in the tutorial! i have no games on the iphone so the folder didnt show up.

Did you capitalize Games and Apps when you made the two catetory folders?
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-03-30 06:04 AM
    am done with normal beta version while followin the video tutorial
    buh how do i transform it to new look? just replace the main wallpaper fle?? n wat else?? how do i setup this dock?

and yeah awesome work recco
    keep up the good work
    2009-03-30 06:17 AM
    yes. i actually had no games installed. so when i scrolled to my last page when arranging the web clips, games folder didnt show up. so i went into apps and made anohte rmistake by putting the apps folder in the game folder. now i have two blank pages at the end of web clips lol
    2009-03-30 06:21 AM
    So did you just undo everything you did? Take the apps out of the games folder?

am done with normal beta version while followin the video tutorial
    buh how do i transform it to new look? just replace the main wallpaper fle?? n wat else?? how do i setup this dock?

and yeah awesome work recco
    keep up the good work

What new look are you talking about? If you are referring to the final version, it hasn't been released yet.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-03-30 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-03-30 06:49 AM
    yeah i was askin abt final version...i thought its just some special icons for docks..i see
    thanx mate
    waitin for the final version thn..
    2009-03-30 06:56 AM
    thanks to fubit, the inav works perfect! yessssssssssssss
    2009-03-30 07:12 AM
    Why is my status bar white?? i cant figure it out, I replaced the fst_bg in the bundles and its still white in apps.

anyone??
    Any help at all??
    2009-03-30 07:29 AM
    open in new tab, copy and put it in UIImages
    Hey mate,
    I've put this image in /private/var/stash/Themes/iNavMILK/UIImages but i still get this

Am i doing something wrong? or is there another way to fix this? Please help.
    2009-03-30 07:59 AM

can someone please help me figure out what i need to edit to enable the "weather conditions" that are supposed to be under the city?
    2009-03-30 08:28 AM
    Ok so the little white dude theme is finally available on the french apple repo. Can someone make it english PLEASE !! I tried installing it,event went through they're tutorial and followed it to a T. It wont work properly, HELP !!!!

thanks
    2009-03-30 08:28 AM

can someone please help me figure out what i need to edit to enable the "weather conditions" that are supposed to be under the city?

Could you explain your question abit better as I dont quite understand. The weather icons are show above the city location.

Peace

Ok so the little white dude theme is finally available on the french apple repo. Can someone make it english PLEASE !! I tried installing it,event went through they're tutorial and followed it to a T. It wont work properly, HELP !!!!

thanks
    Google Macthemes there is a tutorial on there site. It's quite easy I think if your a bit technically minded.. some thing tells me you might be

Ha

Peace
    Last edited by m-klass; 2009-03-30 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-30 09:06 AM
    Could you explain your question abit better as I dont quite understand. The weather icons are show above the city location.

Peace

Google Macthemes there is a tutorial on there site. It's quite easy I think if your a bit technically minded.. some thing tells me you might be

Ha

Peace
    underneath the city, it usually has the weather info (windy, cloudy, sunny, etc.) in words. i found the code in the stylesheet to move the position, but i can't find the code to actually enable/disable that section.
    2009-03-30 09:30 AM
    underneath the city, it usually has the weather info (windy, cloudy, sunny, etc.) in words. i found the code in the stylesheet to move the position, but i can't find the code to actually enable/disable that section.

I think this maybe the code,

#desc{ /* Weather info Position */
    position: absolute; top: 45px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 3px; width: 320px; height: 461px;
    text-align: left;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    font-size: 10px;
    color: transparent;
    text-shadow: #000000 0px 2px 0px;

As you can see the color is set to transparent. If you change this then the text should appear.

Peace
    2009-03-30 09:50 AM
    I think this maybe the code,

#desc{ /* Weather info Position */
    position: absolute; top: 45px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 3px; width: 320px; height: 461px;
    text-align: left;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    font-size: 10px;
    color: transparent;
    text-shadow: #000000 0px 2px 0px;

As you can see the color is set to transparent. If you change this then the text should appear.

Peace
    Thanks, good eye. That worked, it showed up, however, it doesn't show the words. It is just showing dots like this "..." Am I missing something?
    2009-03-30 10:26 AM
    Hey mate,
    I've put this image in /private/var/stash/Themes/iNavMILK/UIImages but i still get this

Am i doing something wrong? or is there another way to fix this? Please help.
    Ok i found out what it was. The image barsoverbeats provided was named uilCDBackground. All i needed to do was make the uil uppercase letters (UILCDBackground). Now its all good
    2009-03-30 12:10 PM
    Here's the latest I've been working for those of you who asked.
    Again, I do not take responsibility or credit for the images and pieces of other themes that I have used. Credit goes to who's images and themes they are. I just simply pieced pieces together and tweaked a few images here and there to make things work. I do not claim this as "My Theme".

1. Download the modded theme and unzip.
    2. SSH or transfer the modded theme via SSH or other transfer programs.
    3. Arrange icons on your springboard prior to activating the modded theme in winterboard. Since the dock is part of the wallpaper, there will be blank images provided for Phone, Text, Mail, and Camera.
    4. Activate the modded theme in winterboard.

Click ====>iNav Executive
    Hey Ugly, followed instructions unzipped file, placed in /private/var/stash/Themes , arranged icons as per pic, applied in winterboard and....nothing no theme applied...any ideas??
    2009-03-30 12:17 PM
    figured out how to get the screenshot bigger; so anyways heres the mod im working on, I still have a whole lot left to do. but everything will be functional when its done.

please comment and tell me what you think and what could be added..
    wow thats very creative! love this one!
    2009-03-30 12:19 PM
    here are the latest changes from me using the iNAV milk theme and drawing inspiration from the video preview of the original iNAV... Still got a fair bit of work to do till i'll be happy. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0004.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0005.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0006.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0007.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0008.png  
    2009-03-30 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD