Aiite emartin. This is how I had my inavsidebar so it should work for yours.
    1. Delete Clock folder
    2. Delete Digital Clock-Config.js in the Configs folder
    3. Use The Widget.html file I've attached (Goes in the main theme folder; backup yours in case)

Wintek, that was it. Thank you. I tried messing with that file and I never got any good results.
    2009-04-01 07:46 PM
    I've been coming to this forum for a long while now, decided I should register and give thanks for the theme I've come to enjoy.
    Great job on this theme reeco, I have to admit this truly brought out the "fresh" in the iPhone. Keep it up, I'll be sure to donate when I get home.

Threw a Tweetie/Twitter icon together really quick before I left home, not the best, but until I have time to go back and make one hope people will enjoy it.
    Attached Images [Release] iNav Final Version-tweetie.png 
    2009-04-01 07:47 PM
    Donated a little bit. Good work on the theme. I like how interactive you are with everyone.

Great job!
    2009-04-01 07:49 PM
    Here is my take on it, "iNav VIP" with plenty of carbon fiber and brushed aluminum. This is a VERY early screen so i havent even done the dock yet.

Very nice theme

Can you share your theme with your psd, for translate in french ?

Many thank's
    2009-04-01 07:50 PM
    Big Thank You to jonathan talley for donating $5
    Twitter: @reecouk
    2009-04-01 07:57 PM
    Why is my wallpaper have a watermark on it (inav) but on the video install theres none...
    2009-04-01 08:24 PM
    Can you post a PSD for the smaller icons? I'd like to make my own, but need the general template (I know photoshop well enough) so that would be awesome if you could post that. Thanks in advance
    2009-04-01 08:38 PM
    I still cant get the icon label to not show....
    2009-04-01 08:38 PM
    Someone wanna try to incorporate a calender into the final theme? I think thats the only thing im missing
    2009-04-01 09:04 PM
    I just made the icon for the calendar transparent and put it on my first page... Gets the job done! I'll post a screenie later
    2009-04-01 09:28 PM
    Has anyone else noticed the profusion of iNav themes on the apple-news.fr/repo?
    Am I reading the packets incorrectly or are they claiming authorship of this themes?
    I know that quite a few of those came out of this group, so just curious.
    2009-04-01 09:35 PM
    Adthakari-- I noticed that as well, it basically had every inav theme ever made on macthemes or people on Modmyi...strange.

Also, I was curious to know that if people can start making PSD's soon at their own discretion of course...I am not knowledgeable about graphic design nor do ihave any of the programs to create my own, so i usually rely on the good nature and hard work of others willing to share...

anybody else hoping there will be a bosspref's icon posted? some more essentials is my point. Reeco god bless you for your work but is there anyway somebody could post a wallpaper without the inav logo in the middle? It's not that I am not proud or willing to have it there, i just realized that i can essentially fit 4 icons per page up there !!! =)
    2009-04-01 09:40 PM
    You could always rename your settings.png to bossprefs.png and put an icon for settings in your bossprefs dock and call it a day!
    2009-04-01 09:59 PM
    DOES any one know how to alter the answer and decline call buttons when a call is incoming??
    2009-04-01 10:26 PM
    Accidently thanked ya, meant to hit quote.

You can probably find your answer in the Skinning/Themes Discussion section.
    Either ask your question there or search there.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-04-01 10:32 PM
    You could always rename your settings.png to bossprefs.png and put an icon for settings in your bossprefs dock and call it a day!

Thats true but that doesnt help other icons people may want like i want one for beejive, MLB, you tube and AOL Radio.
    Last edited by krazyrican20; 2009-04-01 at 10:49 PM.
    2009-04-01 10:45 PM
    True, I would like a few as well, but would hate it if this turned into an icon request thread...
    2009-04-01 10:51 PM
    Certainly not my intention to do so. I am well aware of how certain people can turn the hard work of others into a demands thread, and that is not what I am here to do. If anything, i insist on thanking the creators and modders sincerely, not in any form of fake flattery, but in pure gratitude for doing something I don't know how to do. To be honest, buying an iphone and jail-breaking it has opened me up to learning about all of this!

But yeah, I don't want to start a new chain reaction on a thread thats over 100+ pages long, but i am simply seeking to make this great theme completely functional for me (and OTHERS) so i use it for a long time!

thanks for any feedback or posts...

cheers.
    2009-04-01 11:05 PM
    Accidently thanked ya, meant to hit quote.

You can probably find your answer in the Skinning/Themes Discussion section.
    Either ask your question there or search there.
    thanked on purpose haha
    but i do believe i have searched far and wide across the nets for my answer, i thank you in advance for the next time i ask a question and you dont slap me on the risk or gingerly redirect my question

peace love
    2009-04-01 11:08 PM
    Thanks to roce for donating $20
    Twitter: @reecouk
    2009-04-01 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD