iPod Touch users....if someone was to make a theme for the iPod Touch, what would the main icons be? Music, Videos, Photos, Apps, Games?
    I'm using iPod Internet Media Apps Games.

Media includes Videos and Photos.

I just changed phone to ipod and icons to uglyboygq's iNav Executive since I really like those. (Videos icon is from i'Elegance)

Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0004.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0005.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0006.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0007.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0008.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0009.png  
    2009-04-07 06:54 PM
    Here is what I currently have. I am thrilled with everything except one thing. The A next to the 29 degrees. Does anyone know how I can get rid of it? I've attached my wallpaper.html file in case anyone can find the flaw. I didn't create it- it is a combination of a few wallpaper.html files.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0017.png  
    Attached Files
    2009-04-07 07:02 PM
    Couldn't Videos and Settings be smaller icons under a "Media" page with Media icon activating Music? And same with Mail being smaller on a "Internet" page?
    Whoops, I'm sorry, i just totally blanked out on the layout of the new iNav! Haha, I was still in the beta mindset. Anyways, IMO, it should be simple, with springjumps: as in a "home" tab, "connect" tab, "media" tab, "apps" tab, and "games" tab in the dock, with springjumps to their respective pages. then do one big icon, with the smaller icons being something that would fit in that category (i.e. under HOME, have a big music icon, a small videos icon, and a cydia icon)

also, has anyone tried creating a theme in the style of INAV Elegance. it just looks sick, its an unreleased masterpiece!
    2009-04-07 07:04 PM
    the fonts i used for the main theme was Helvetica size 10. And the fonts used for the categories theme is BankGothic Md BT size 30. The main theme psd is included in the theme as wallpaper.psd and here is the categories background theme

background.psd

hope this helps...
    Last edited by zoogderrick2; 2009-04-07 at 08:23 PM.
    2009-04-07 07:51 PM
    the fonts i used for the main theme was Helvetica size 10. And the fonts used for the categories theme is BankGothic Md BT size 30. The main theme psd is included in the theme as wallpaper.psd and here is the categories background theme

background.psd

hope this helps...
    Did I mention you rock?
    2009-04-07 08:07 PM
    I would definitely go for a setup like that!!

Couldn't Videos and Settings be smaller icons under a "Media" page with Media icon activating Music? And same with Mail being smaller on a "Internet" page?
    2009-04-07 08:08 PM
    is there a way to incorporate bitesms or irealsms instead of the regular built in apple sms?
    2009-04-07 09:20 PM
    Here's my first mod,please comment !!!!
    I like this mod, really good work
    2009-04-07 09:35 PM
    is there a way to incorporate bitesms or irealsms instead of the regular built in apple sms?
    Yes, just copy the icon.png and rename it. For example: make a copy of the pic "Text.png" and rename it to "iRealSMS.png" or "BiteSMS". Make sure you spell the icon names as they appear on your springboard.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-04-07 09:48 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to add the weather widget to the standard iNav theme? I have installed the widget in Winterboard and selected it but it will not show up. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    2009-04-07 09:59 PM
    modded version of the iNavMilk theme, and am not taking credit for anything. credits to the original creators
    finally solved the "scrolling" issue by using springjump, each of the categories at the bottom correspond to a springboard page. i also added a "favorites" page at the end.

p.s. that's my baby boy on the iphone icon

Very Nice!! PLS Share

Can anyone tell me how to add the weather widget to the standard iNav theme? I have installed the widget in Winterboard and selected it but it will not show up. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Depends on how you what you want... An easy way is to install WbApp... it will intall it's weatherwidget (winterboard ready). From within WbApp you can use the weather util. to set up the weather options... ie .. posistion, icons, style, etc... You can also edit the css file to tweak to your liking.
    Last edited by tw1zt; 2009-04-07 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-07 10:25 PM
    Can someone please help me out here? I cannot get the theme to change to my added wallpaper even after I delete the original. File is named the same and capitalization is the same.
    2009-04-07 10:38 PM
    a little modmyi theme im working on
    2009-04-07 11:06 PM
    Can someone make me an icon for myspace to put on the home screeN/
    And could someone give me a lock background without the words, "Welcome to inav"
    2009-04-07 11:50 PM
    Can someone please help me out here? I cannot get the theme to change to my added wallpaper even after I delete the original. File is named the same and capitalization is the same.
    Did you respring after changing?
    2009-04-08 12:12 AM
    Rolling with this lil addition while working on other projects.

Thanks again Reeco... for making spend so much time developing now! haha

Also made this for answering calls ... replaces buttons!

Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-bottombarknobred.png  
    Last edited by tw1zt; 2009-04-08 at 01:31 AM.
    2009-04-08 12:21 AM
    Hey could you like make a weather widget that could go somewhere in the theme?
    I don't know how to do this
    Maybe right next to the time on the right
    Easiest way to do this is install WbApp... it will also install their weather widget that is winterboard friendly... You can use the weatherwidget util in WbApp to customize even preview your change before you respring. Let me know if you need help.
    2009-04-08 12:32 AM
    Hey guys...need some help..

Can anyone make me this icon without the "internet" text on the bottom part of it? (I still want the reflection there though. Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-safarialt.png  
    2009-04-08 01:44 AM
    Hey guys...need some help..

Can anyone make me this icon without the "internet" text on the bottom part of it? (I still want the reflection there though. Thanks in advance
    Do you have the actual png that u want altered?

This should work eh?
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-altsafari.png  
    Last edited by tw1zt; 2009-04-08 at 02:38 AM.
    2009-04-08 02:03 AM
    Hey tw1zt, that Safari/Mozilla icons is dope status. Mind sharing?
    2009-04-08 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD