sup guys .. been following this thread for a while now and i made my own mods with the inav theme .. this is just my personal taste .. took me a while to perfect these two themes .. with complete GUI color with the loading background just a sneak peek ;.)

One Piece Theme:

Bape Theme (Every Page changes color):

I just like it this way ..

Raikee
    Last edited by Raikee; 2009-04-08 at 08:35 PM.
    2009-04-08 08:22 PM
    bape one looks sick, ever gonna release it?
    2009-04-08 08:34 PM
    let me know if theres an icon ya would like for me 2 make
    Last edited by ithug; 2009-04-08 at 08:39 PM.
    2009-04-08 08:36 PM
    Nice theme, installing now
    Signature cleaned...
    2009-04-08 08:46 PM
    Ithug!!!
    Could you make me an icon for pocket god and hero of sparta?
    2009-04-08 08:52 PM
    help on my post much appreciated, thanks.
    2009-04-08 09:33 PM
    sup guys .. been following this thread for a while now and i made my own mods with the inav theme .. this is just my personal taste .. took me a while to perfect these two themes .. with complete GUI color with the loading background just a sneak peek ;.)

One Piece Theme:

Bape Theme (Every Page changes color):

I just like it this way ..

Raikee
    Raikee -- Can you please post the weather widget you are using? Looks great man.
    2009-04-08 09:35 PM
    Hi zoogderrick2,

I love your mod. Do you have more icons or can give us a psd file?

thanks and greetings from munich
    Hear! Hear!
    Please share this is a very nice and clean variant on the iNav theme.
    Cheers
    2009-04-08 10:17 PM
    All of these recent quickly thrown together iNav mods look terrible. Reeco should be disgusted. The ones that were being created prior to the release of iNav Final that were made by reputable theme makes such as Uglyboygq, tw1zt and Deneo are sweet
    2009-04-08 10:30 PM
    All I did to mine to mod it i put my name with the iNav stamp was and Put a widget on my lockscreen
    =O
    O=
    2009-04-08 10:59 PM
    More different Versions are better than only one or two versions you like!
    I like the iNAV Apple version.

Greetings from Munich
    2009-04-08 11:01 PM
    Here are the files of my mod a few people requested with the inav blacked out.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-wallpaper.png  
    Attached Images [Release] iNav Final Version-photos.png [Release] iNav Final Version-usa-today.png [Release] iNav Final Version-dos.png [Release] iNav Final Version-calendar.png 
    2009-04-08 11:36 PM
    can someone make me an icon for pocket god and hero of sparta?
    2009-04-08 11:42 PM
    "i have a little question...

how do you put weather info on the statusbar??

thanks!"

I would LOVE to know this as well.

Also, I followed all the instructions to install inav final version, and it's all great except the quake 3 logo is the same as before..how do i get it to match the rest. I know the png file is in the icons folder within the theme, but it just won't change. Any help??
    Install WbApp ... it will install it's own weatherwidget. From inside WbApp use the weatherwidget util to customize the widget.

i have a little question...

how do you put weather info on the statusbar??

thanks!
    Last edited by tw1zt; 2009-04-09 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-09 12:15 AM
    Man I was really excited for this theme, but crimson_fried has just seemed to changed his mind on publishing it. Really a bummer, cause this was my favorite overall.
    ask him to share this
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    2009-04-09 12:35 AM
    hey guys, i edited the inav apple icon so i could add a bit more color.. but for some reason the clear rendering or w.e went away.. and this is what i was left with..

could anyone help me fix it?
    i attached the original and my edit
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-phone.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-phone2.png  
    2009-04-09 12:54 AM
    tw1zt - Thanks for the help on weatherwidget; it looks great!!

Now will someone help me with the other half of my question??

I followed all the instructions to install inav final version, and it's all great except the quake 3 logo is the same as before..how do i get it to match the rest. I know the png file is in the icons folder within the theme, but it just won't change. Any help??
    2009-04-09 02:13 AM
    tw1zt - Thanks for the help on weatherwidget; it looks great!!

I followed all the instructions to install inav final version, and it's all great except the quake 3 logo is the same as before..how do i get it to match the rest. I know the png file is in the icons folder within the theme, but it just won't change. Any help??
    Go to applications/quake3/ and replace the icon.png with the one in the inav theme

That's what I did
    2009-04-09 02:21 AM

I know it's a stupid question so I apologize, but is the icon name correct? I don't have quake3 to verify it's correct spelling/capitolization but that's typically the cause of things like this.
    2009-04-09 02:30 AM
    I know it's a stupid question so I apologize, but is the icon name correct? I don't have quake3 to verify it's correct spelling/capitolization but that's typically the cause of things like this.
    Whatever the original icon name is... without any mods .. is what you need to name he quake icon u want to use. For instance u can take the quake3 icon that came with iNav Final and name it Mail.png and it will show up as your email icon. Hope this helps... Let me know
    2009-04-09 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD