Hi, do you have installation instructions for this great iNav remix, please? How could I make mine look like this one?
    Thanks so much!!

I don't mind sharing. I'm all about it. I just couldn't at the time, you little impatient mofos! Ha Ha...jk about the mofos.

First, I do not claim any graphic designs in my version, nor do I call it own "My iNav Mod". I just simply took icons and other images here and there and added it to Deoneo's Mod and of course it was all inspired by Reeco's iNav Beta.

Second, it is not complete where I want it to be, but I'll share what I have. All you have to do is place your icons with the webclip blanks as needed before you check it in Winterboard.

Third, I am slow at replying and helping with tweeks to make it your own. Such as helping with the Widgets. Sorry.

Fourth, I replaced the "Photos" icon with another one, because the ones on my screen shot are pics of family. The replacement looks just as good, if not better. : )

Here's the link....iNav Remix
    2009-04-14 02:47 AM
    Can anybody bless me with an AIM & 3G Video Recorder icon?

Thanks in advance...

Thank you sooo much, you and Cell are awesome. Can eother of u make a BossPrefs icon so i don't have to keep going into apps to respring?
    You can just download SB Setttings from Cydia and just pull it down whenever you want to respring or turn off your phone...
    Last edited by DaBossA; 2009-04-14 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-14 02:54 AM
    Thank you sooo much, you and Cell are awesome. Can eother of u make a BossPrefs icon so i don't have to keep going into apps to respring?
    Hey get SBS setting
    It is awesome
    All you have to do is swipe your finger from top to bottom and a little window will show it will have toggles
    And it has a button that say respring
    You can reboot, go into safe mode, turn off
    And many many other things

Don't which side u want it for so here

Hey could you point me in the right direction to make icons really nice icons like you?
    And stuff like reflection
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-04-14 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-14 03:03 AM
    I got around to making some more changes via some of the examples off this thread (thanks to those contributors). Still a WIP but this is what I've been working on today.

The media icon needs some more work (I am going to fully change the album covers and possibly add some blue musical notes floating across the screen) and I plan on changing the apps icon from the monitor w/iphone and apps quick mod I made to a more polished one with my favorite app icons floating or coming at you (as it were) off the screen, kind of like a 3D effect.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-internet.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-media.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-games.jpg  
    2009-04-14 03:13 AM
    heres mine thanks to pierrechampoux!

2009-04-14 03:15 AM
    Hi, do you have installation instructions for this great iNav remix, please? How could I make mine look like this one?
    Thanks so much!!
    Here you go. Instructions from iNav Beta and the webclips.
    Attached Files
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-04-14 04:02 AM
    heres mine thanks to pierrechampoux!

Would you mind posting your phone icon... or a psd if possible?

Edit: And Games.
    2009-04-14 04:09 AM
    Can anybody bless me with an AIM & 3G Video Recorder icon?

Thanks in advance...

You can just download SB Setttings from Cydia and just pull it down whenever you want to respring or turn off your phone...
    I used to use SB settings, but it eats RAM like crazy because it's always running in the background. That's why I switched
    2009-04-14 04:21 AM
    Hey when is Reeco going to release all the inav colors?
    Or has he already and I missed it?
    2009-04-14 04:22 AM
    Here ya go!

Im looking for the Media and Games icons that have the highlights at the bottom.. can someone please post them
    Last edited by Joules; 2009-04-14 at 04:42 AM.
    2009-04-14 04:34 AM
    Hello, I'm fairly new here but heres my mod of this theme, I'm not that good at this so any help, suggestions and comments are welcome. I did not make the icons just modified them.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0001.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0002.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0003.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0004.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0005.png  
    2009-04-14 04:39 AM
    Had a little extra time on my hands so i thought i remix the dark a little. i didnt know what to call it so i called it inav darkII if you guys can think of a better name or some different mods im open to suggestion. but just thought id share.

2009-04-14 04:49 AM
    Here's the boss prefs icon
    I made a bit smaller and got it off the bottom

Most credit goes to tw1zt
    P.S.
    Joe you opened my eyes I am now using Boss Prefs instead of SBS settings

Edit:: Oh and tw1zt for future reference to make the icon float just right make the canvas size
    Width::0.542
    Height::0.778
    And put it as close t the top as you can
    Idk if that'll help but it sire did with me
    Attached Images [Release] iNav Final Version-bossprefs.png 
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-04-14 at 05:03 AM.
    2009-04-14 04:56 AM
    Had a little extra time on my hands so i thought i remix the dark a little. i didnt know what to call it so i called it inav darkII if you guys can think of a better name or some different mods im open to suggestion. but just thought id share.

Dopeness...Its really nice...
    2009-04-14 05:05 AM
    Hi all,
    Please let me know how to change the weather place and how to get rid of it?
    Thank you for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-screen1.png  
    2009-04-14 05:11 AM

wow really sick...........
    2009-04-14 05:23 AM
    this is an awesome theme. i just got it and it absolutely flawless. only question i have is, how do i change the colors? is it out yet?
    2009-04-14 05:48 AM
    Uglyboy
    Could you make me a cover flow of these bands (I'll put them in order with the album name)
    Alesana (When Myth Fades to legend::Avenged Sevenfold (Avenged Sevenfold)::Bring me the Horizon (Count your blessing)::Bring me the Horizon (Suicide Season)::Bullet For My Valentine(The Poison)
    (The album the poison album for bullet for my valentine is red not green!)
    Please?
    Oh and instead on a gray highlight could you make it blue?
    Made one for you...hope it's what you were looking for:

And here's another I made for myself:
    2009-04-14 06:31 AM
    truckinlow ,u never cease to amaze me.that is sick!!can i please get this mod from u.i thought i was complete with the first dark,but this will make my phone complete....do u also have a lockscreen and boot loader for this?
    2009-04-14 06:57 AM

Sick, I will be looking forward to this one. Here are some names I came up with, Dark Ion, Ion Dark, Ok i cant seem to come up with anything else at the moment lol.

When do you think you will post. oh wait The Webb needs to be changed i think, doesnt look like it fits well.

Ok thought some more if you can do icons, you should make a bunch of small ones to go around iNav Dark to fit the theme. To me it looks like the icons that i have as well as you seem to throw it off, just my 2 cents lol.
    Last edited by Gravers1; 2009-04-14 at 11:37 AM.
    2009-04-14 07:53 AM
3,809 ... 52102142150151152153154162 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD