Can you list the mods to create this lockscreen?
    Here is a tweaked version with a new slider if anyones interested, just ssh into theme folder & enable in W/Board (up top).

[/URL]
    Try this one I tweaked awhile ago.

**EditSome reason the zip will not add but its on page 56 post # 837
    Last edited by nickh; 2009-04-14 at 11:46 AM.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |
    2009-04-14 10:43 AM
    Had a little extra time on my hands so i thought i remix the dark a little. i didnt know what to call it so i called it inav darkII if you guys can think of a better name or some different mods im open to suggestion. but just thought id share.

can i have that icon with the phone with google on it???
    2009-04-14 10:49 AM
    Please share!!!!Truckinlow iNAV Dark 2!!!!!!
    2009-04-14 01:37 PM
    Hi all,
    Please let me know how to change the weather place and how to get rid of it?
    Thank you for your help!
    to get rid of it completley, go go the inav apple folder, delete Private folder. then open wallpaper.html, and delete from script wallpaper.js yadda yadda, down to weather icon at the bottom.
    2009-04-14 01:58 PM
    Thank you for your help eatjello!
    2009-04-14 04:16 PM
    Please share!!!!Truckinlow iNAV Dark 2!!!!!!
    +1!! That is really NICE!
    2009-04-14 05:42 PM
    Wow you lot have some insane photoshop skills! How long have you all been using it?

I've always enjoyed playing with PS, but I have no idea how to use half the tools correctly!! Where would you recommend I go for good free tutorials on how to do some neat tricks with PS?

I'm loving that iNav Remix, but I can't download it as the bandwidth has expired

Any other locations?

Thanks all!!
    2009-04-14 05:52 PM
    Had a little extra time on my hands so i thought i remix the dark a little. i didnt know what to call it so i called it inav darkII if you guys can think of a better name or some different mods im open to suggestion. but just thought id share.

i like this..can uou upload the files?
    2009-04-14 06:36 PM
    Wow you lot have some insane photoshop skills! How long have you all been using it?

I've always enjoyed playing with PS, but I have no idea how to use half the tools correctly!! Where would you recommend I go for good free tutorials on how to do some neat tricks with PS?

I'm loving that iNav Remix, but I can't download it as the bandwidth has expired

Any other locations?

Thanks all!!
    iNav Remix

And just google or search youtube for photoshop tutorials. There are tons out there.

jabbawalkee,

Thanks for doing that coverflow for cellmate. I've been studying for an exam and didn't want to get get distracted with photoshop. I'm easily distracted and would rather do photoshop than study. Learning photoshop is addicting.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-04-14 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-04-14 06:45 PM
    Hey uglyboygg, I'm really liking the coverflow icon for Media but I'm having some trouble working with the .PSD and the .PNG that you have to get my albums in there. I was wondering if you had a few minutes if you could throw these albums together into the Cover Flow icon (in this order):

The Almost - Southern Weather
    Northstar - Pollyanna
    Brand New - Deja Entendu
    Say Anything - ...Is A Real Boy
    Thrice - The Illusion of Safety

If you can do that, that'd be great man.
    Thanks.
    2009-04-14 06:55 PM
    Ok, really stupid question guys, but if someone has uploaded an icon as a thumbnail, how do I save it to my hard drive as a .png to SSH it into my iPhone? Dumb question, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. Not ones that are embedded into the page, but attached as thumbnails...sorry for the stupid question.

^^^^^^^EDIT - NVM I FINALLY FIGURED THIS OUT^^^^^^^

Also, if anybody gets the chance, I'm looking for any gray icons for the top bar of the iNav theme for:
    (Any RSS looking icon), (multiple media/music looking icons), app store replacement icon (I need 1 more), and icons for a separate game folder, (gasbuddy or similar icon), google search icon, and speedtest (all to place as small gray icons in the top bar).

I know that's a lot to ask for, but I'm just seeing if anybody has one or more of these icons that don't mind uploading, since I've never used Photoshop before...

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by slickvic621; 2009-04-14 at 08:41 PM.
    2009-04-14 07:37 PM
    iNav Remix

And just google or search youtube for photoshop tutorials. There are tons out there.

jabbawalkee,

Thanks for doing that coverflow for cellmate. I've been studying for an exam and didn't want to get get distracted with photoshop. I'm easily distracted and would rather do photoshop than study. Learning photoshop is addicting.
    Not a problem...I like those bands so I ended up using it myself too

and you're right, it is addicting. I was supposed to be doing homework last night, but ended up playing on PhotoShop for 2+ hours
    2009-04-14 08:55 PM
    i want to share this idea of mine. Not yet finish but i can continue if many will be interested. i call it iNav Skyline. it came from a true shot and won as top1 in photography. a real life photo of the sky of singapore.

I need more ideas for you guys. Im thinking to change the traditional small icons of this and also changes in the dock area. Just give me an interesting ideas guys. tnx
    Last edited by theone77; 2009-04-15 at 10:16 PM.
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    2009-04-14 09:00 PM
    Sorry to ask, and I fully understand if you say no, but reeco do you have any of the PSDs I could have? I've created a category 'Media' and I want to create a background and default image for it, with the correct text etc.

Also, how do I remove the 'page 1' text from the top of each springboard page?
    2009-04-14 09:09 PM
    ok guys just got back from golfing and have to do some stuff but ill start working on it some more tonight. im going to try and get this in a folder to drag and drop for install. thanks for the props
    2009-04-14 10:05 PM
    Can anyone make more grey icons for the top left and right ? I need them for Categories, Weather and NoteS?!??!?!
    Here you go: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3810871-post2635.html
    2009-04-14 10:48 PM
    Ok, let me clarify the gray top bar icons I was hoping to find icons for (I've found the others):

Midomi, Feeds, Pandora, Cydia replacement (stock icon is slightly off-centered), an App Store style icon (without app store words, i.e. icon with just "Apps" as description), a games folder icon (small like the rest; for the ladys' games), GasBuddy, Google, and Speedtest app icons.

Again, I'm not really asking anyone to make these for me, but just to upload them if you don't mind sharing. But if you just love making icons, if you want to make them, that's cool too. Thanks to go around!
    Last edited by slickvic621; 2009-04-14 at 11:35 PM.
    2009-04-14 11:10 PM
    Made one for you...hope it's what you were looking for:

And here's another I made for myself:
    Heck yes
    Underoath
    FTW!
    2009-04-14 11:21 PM
    I was wondering if anyone could help create a new iPod icon for the iNav Executive Theme. I was looking to have the iPod Touch with cover flow on the screen or something to that extent. I attatched the icon file if someone could just change the image. Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-ipod.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-photo.jpg  
    2009-04-15 02:15 AM
    couple of my mods... none of the artwork is mine, just modified a bit...

Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0002.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0003.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0004.png  
    2009-04-15 03:31 AM
3,809 ... 53103143151152153154155163 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD