Reeco-

Can i get the read me? Also - you mentioned that i will need someone to make me another icon other than facebook to remove that icon.

Can you or someone make me a Cydia, Rock, or App Store Icon?

I am willing to donate to the cause.
    2010-01-18 04:46 AM
    Reeco-

Can i get the read me? Also - you mentioned that i will need someone to make me another icon other than facebook to remove that icon.

Can you or someone make me a Cydia, Rock, or App Store Icon?

I am willing to donate to the cause.

send me an email and i'll send you the read me file. I dont do icons anymore tho, maybe someone will be kind enough to do you one.
    Twitter: @reecouk
    2010-01-18 12:15 PM
    reeco,

Could I get a copy of the read me file please?

email is [email protected]

Thanks

tpdtopcop
    2010-01-18 12:55 PM
    reeco,

Could I get a copy of the read me file please?

email is [email protected]

Thanks

tpdtopcop

Sent
    2010-01-18 02:12 PM
    Can you send it to me too?

dagfrogner @ online.no
    2010-01-18 05:00 PM
    jfreezy = [email protected]

Thanks Reeco.

Anyone up to making a custom icon for me...Cydia or Rock?
    2010-01-18 09:58 PM
    Sorry, the Readme file is being sent out only with the theme.

Regards,

Reeco
    2010-01-19 09:54 AM
    I have the read me file and I really like the theme but for the life of me I can not get it to work. Has anyone got this to work or are using this theme that could maybe do a little better how to with pictures? I have had to erase my phone and reboot twice now trying to get this them to work. They have some good write ups for the beta but that is different from the final.

I am a iphone newbie but learn quickly.

Thanks

tpdtopcop
    2010-01-20 03:22 PM
    I have the read me file and I really like the theme but for the life of me I can not get it to work. Has anyone got this to work or are using this theme that could maybe do a little better how to with pictures? I have had to erase my phone and reboot twice now trying to get this them to work. They have some good write ups for the beta but that is different from the final.

I am a iphone newbie but learn quickly.

Thanks

tpdtopcop

I got the same problem.
    2010-01-20 05:50 PM
    Is it really that complicated? From the Screenshot on page 1 I can tell you the following (and I have never installed this theme)

Put Springjumps 0-5 in the Dock, turn off the others.
    Make your springboard Pages look like this:

IXXXI
    XXXXX
    XXC

I = Icon for whatever you want in the top section.
    C = Appropriate Category for the page.
    X = Blank Icon / Webclip

Is there really anything else to this?
    2010-01-20 06:05 PM
    I found the readme in the package, but I think it was totally useless. I hadn`t figured this one out, if I didn`t find a tutorial on YouTube. Do you have any .psd-files to change stuff? I think you should provide this in the package since you charge money for it...
    Last edited by King-Nothing; 2010-01-20 at 06:40 PM.
    2010-01-20 06:32 PM
    I found the readme in the package, but I think it was totally useless. I hadn`t figured this one out, if I didn`t find a tutorial on YouTube. Do you have any .psd-files to change stuff? I think you should provide this in the package since you charge money for it...
    I charge money for the iNav theme. If you want to customize it yourself, then thats on your own back but i'm not going to provide psd file so people can rip my work. Also the readme file is very much easy to undertstand. if you are having a problem with a particular bit you can post in here for support.

Regards

Reeco
    2010-01-20 09:13 PM
    Okay have one question. When I put springjumps 0-4 in the bottom dock and then have everything set up when I go to winterboard and check No Undocked icon Labels above the checked theme when it resprings I have the springjumps on the bottom dock instead of phone, internet etc?
    2010-01-21 02:02 AM
    I have the same problem. I cannot remove the springjump icons and still be able to use the dock to navigate.
    2010-01-21 07:11 AM
    Okay have one question. When I put springjumps 0-4 in the bottom dock and then have everything set up when I go to winterboard and check No Undocked icon Labels above the checked theme when it resprings I have the springjumps on the bottom dock instead of phone, internet etc?
    can you post a screenshot so I can see what you mean. Thanks
    2010-01-21 11:19 AM
    I`m 99% sure that me means that the springboard icons are on top of the "phone, internet, media" etc etc in the dock, making it look very bad. This is my screenshot with my problem:

2010-01-21 01:01 PM
    I`m 99% sure that me means that the springboard icons are on top of the "phone, internet, media" etc etc in the dock, making it look very bad. This is my screenshot with my problem:

King-Nothing I have the same problem and my screen looks the same as yours.
    2010-01-21 01:09 PM
    King-Nothing I have the same problem and my screen looks the same as yours.

Ok, It could be because springjumps has been upgraded and therefore the icon location has moved since inav was made. I'll have a look when i get home from work. But the problem is I dont have an iphone anymore so might not be able to find out where the new springjump location is. Can anyone with an iphone have a look too see where the springjump icons are located please. then all you need to do once you find them is replace the icon.png with a blank icon.png

like I said i'll have a look when I get home. Thank for the patiants.
    2010-01-21 05:37 PM
    I just bought the theme the other day and I'm having the same issue. I thought it was just mine. Thread subscribed!
    2010-01-21 07:19 PM

I have this same problem. Hopefully we can find a fix for it. I also have another issue. They "text" icon is still the same as the original one. How do I fix this? One more thing, (sorry for all the noob questions) on the "Games" page, which icons are supposed to be in the top left and right corners?

Thank you very much for any help!
    2010-01-21 10:43 PM
3,809 ... 87137177185186187188189 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD