I have read and searched and have not found any solution. Everything is working fine except when I touch anywhere other than the icon safari pulls up. And no matter if I go to Safari like that or I press the internet icon Safari looks like the pic below. Does anyone know what is happening?
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0001.png  
    2009-03-13 11:58 PM
    I have read and searched and have not found any solution. Everything is working fine except when I touch anywhere other than the icon safari pulls up. And no matter if I go to Safari like that or I press the internet icon Safari looks like the pic below. Does anyone know what is happening?
    You are tapping on the blank icons or "web icons"
    It is just a blank bookmark
    2009-03-14 12:11 AM
    hi..great theme i like the setup up...here is what i did..i just added the weather and clock so far....
    i like the set up of the weather but i want to see the words iNav on it... is it possible for u to make me a wallpaper where the words of iNav TM is on top of contacts and leave weather by itself? thanks
    2009-03-14 12:42 AM
    I am almost finished my mod of this theme. You will be able to click on 4 names on the sidebar to take you to the springboard page. Unfortunately (due to a restriction on springjumps) you can only have one jump to a specific page.

Attatched is pic of the progress. I did not turn on the no undocked labels theme yet, so I can see where the spring jumps are, but I will turn it off when I'm done. Please ignore the dock, its just me messing around.
    I think you just ruined the concept of the theme. It looks ugly now with the icons in the dock.
    2009-03-14 12:48 AM
    There is no one really will tell how to edit or modify the wallpaper like i want to change the color and i want to change the word "Contact" to "Phone" and something else too anyone can help???
    2009-03-14 12:58 AM
    There is no one really will tell how to edit or modify the wallpaper like i want to change the color and i want to change the word "Contact" to "Phone" and something else too anyone can help???
    go use photoshop and edit it... we people here aren't suppose to teach you how to edit or make wallpaper or such. you are suppose to learn it from knowledge or online... like youtube videos can maybe help you
    2009-03-14 01:01 AM
    Bug: When in a phone call, the in-call timer is not there.
    2009-03-14 01:11 AM
    go use photoshop and edit it... we people here aren't suppose to teach you how to edit or make wallpaper or such. you are suppose to learn it from knowledge or online... like youtube videos can maybe help you
    Thanks man for Suggestion i will find in youtube that have some video to teach how to make wallpaper or not Thanks again!

Yeah i think the theme is hide that section
    Last edited by alihuta2002; 2009-03-14 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-14 01:12 AM
    you made this theme with iphone in mind there is no icon for Video and Music, can you make these icons please.
    2009-03-14 01:16 AM
    you made this theme with iphone in mind there is no icon for Video and Music, can you make these icons please.
    he will have it later when he release the final version
    2009-03-14 01:20 AM
    Fix: Go to UIImages folder in the theme, delete UILCDBackground.png
    2009-03-14 01:31 AM
    It happens when ever i touch the blank icons or the safari icon. it is the skin for safari. instead of the regular icons at the bottom of safari i have a 7 and two plus icons.
    2009-03-14 01:44 AM
    one more problem with the theme, pressing any other area opens safari browser, which is really annoying..
    we all know that and if u read my other post safari opens cuz the webclips (blanks) are used to put the icon in place but the webclips are made from a code in safari so it always open. if you don't like it DEAL with it
    2009-03-14 02:05 AM
    one more problem with the theme, pressing any other area opens safari browser, which is really annoying..
    2009-03-14 02:07 AM
    I'm uploading a tutorial of how to install the theme now. Should be up in 30 mins or so.
    2009-03-14 02:15 AM
    Hey reeco, This Theme Is Bananaz!! I know it might be to early to ask but do you know when the final release will be out?? Til then, ill be enjoying the beta version...thanks again!!!
    2009-03-14 02:19 AM
    every time there is a blank icon, when you click that blank space it will take you to safari.. essentially its just a blank page linked to your homescreen (pressing the add button then add to homescreen)
    2009-03-14 02:20 AM
    we all know that and if u read my other post safari opens cuz the webclips (blanks) are used to put the icon in place but the webclips are made from a code in safari so it always open. if you don't like it DEAL with it
    When did i said i didnt like it..????
    All i wanted to know that will there be a solution to this in the near future as this is a beta release......i luved the theme and im using it....so chill dude!!!
    2009-03-14 02:21 AM
    Bank gothic

Is the same font how "inav" on your wallpaper? I like it very much...
    2009-03-14 02:34 AM
    Hey Reeco This is the Mother of all themes...Dude your work, talents, skills and efforts are greatly appreciated Question is there a way to get the photo icon on the springboard to change to a widget like that of Vista Per7ection where it changes the photo display with a series of pictures thanxx again outstanding job
    2009-03-14 02:38 AM
3,809 ... 1220212223243272122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD