Here's my slightly modded Reeco iNav-Deoneo version. Took a while to do, but I'm happy now:

2009-03-19 01:56 AM
    My theme, hope you like it.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-untitled-1.png  
    Attached Files
    2009-03-19 03:04 AM
    Anyone have any cool status bar mods?

If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.
    2009-03-19 03:34 AM
    I used the black version, but deleted the widgets that came with it so i could use the other time/weather theme...and i have those blue boxes now...someone a few pages ago i asked how to get rid of them, but i didn't see anything...was there a way to fix this?

2009-03-19 03:38 AM
    my theme, hope you like it.
    thankssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2009-03-19 04:13 AM
    Where can I find this mod as complete Theme??? Cant find it :/

There is no complete set of this theme been released as it's combine 2 themes plus my mod on the icons set and wallpaper..

the main theme is iNav by Reeco, the widgets are from Delnoch at mactheme..

for icons and wallpaper you can download from my DA page.. go back a few pages you should find the link of my latest version.
    2009-03-19 04:16 AM
    quick, does anybody know the repository in cydia that has the 80 blank icon application? (not iblank).
    2009-03-19 04:20 AM
    Wooooooo!!!!!
    I'm re-jailbroken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stick it to the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :dddddddddddddddddddd
    2009-03-19 04:24 AM
    Love this Theme

Can someone help me as to why my Clock doesn't come out right.....and the icons across the bottom too........

Here are some pics

2009-03-19 04:24 AM
    New guy here again! I finished playing around with this theme. Again, the icons are from the iNav oHm theme, and the majority of the rest is from the stock iNav theme. I just changed the wallpaper, put the font that I like on it and made the underlines for the icons. It's very dark and simple, but if anybody would care for it I can upload it. Thanks for the great theme guys!
    Trying to get cought up on this thread...I think i looks good, please post.

Thanks
    2009-03-19 04:33 AM
    I really like the idea of this theme, but since using it, I have noticed more lag, and low on memory. I only have Category, and SBS setting installed. How are yours performing? I get crashes more often in Safari, warning of low memory from Snapture and such. I use memtool to clean, that don't help much, checked my process, only phone and email are active. SpringBoard takes around 40 mb of ram. Abnormal?
    2009-03-19 04:43 AM
    Love this Theme

Can someone help me as to why my Clock doesn't come out right.....and the icons across the bottom too........

Here are some pics

Get your liveclock off man so it will work
    2009-03-19 04:43 AM
    I used the black version, but deleted the widgets that came with it so i could use the other time/weather theme...and i have those blue boxes now...someone a few pages ago i asked how to get rid of them, but i didn't see anything...was there a way to fix this?

nevermind i figured it out...
    2009-03-19 04:55 AM
    Get your liveclock off man so it will work
    It is unchecked

Still nothing

Any other ideas?
    2009-03-19 05:06 AM

i had the problem earlier, how i fixed it was i reinstalled the theme so the folder was correct. im not sure what your trying to delete but dont delete the whole folder just the .png. HTH
    2009-03-19 05:07 AM
    and what about the icons like post 1145 on bottom dock, where I only have LAbels no pics

Any help??
    2009-03-19 05:08 AM
    It is unchecked

Still nothing

Any other ideas?
    I mean uninstall LiveClock from Cydia and Reboot and the Icon will show
    2009-03-19 05:22 AM
    Mail icon for dock with my theme
    Attached Images [Release] iNav Final Version-mail.png 
    2009-03-19 05:23 AM
    Here is the headphones icon I used for iPod. Sorry, but I can't share the icon I use for photos, because they are pics of my nieces and and God kids. You really don't want someeone elses' kids, do ya? = )

Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-03-19 05:25 AM
    I finally got this theme back
    I just got re jailbroken a few hours ago
    I absolutely love this theme!
    The best in my opinion
    My final setup for right now

2009-03-19 05:29 AM
3,809 ... 848565758596068108158 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD