Ok its up for the moment...

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Please note that this is a complete theme, with telephone, sms, and a multitude of enhancements so it is very large. Please alter to your liking... just give original credit to iNav by Reeco.

p.s. this theme has been known to make wives break iphones!!!
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-sick.jpg  
    2009-03-20 04:36 AM
    Ok its up for the moment...

p.s. this theme has been known to make wives break iphones!!!
    I know lol that's why I need a clean theme lol
    2009-03-20 04:55 AM
    Thanks to:

Reeco
    HONGCONGDH
    ELGRITON
    ....and everyone who help me

hope you like:

Just edit configureMe.js locate in WeatherWidget

Could you share the wall?

Thanks
    2009-03-20 05:25 AM
    I was wondering since there is so many mods of this awesome theme and I dont know which one to use and i know there are many out here just like me, is there anyone willing to collect and host all these different mods so we can download and have access to them with permission from the creators of course. I like the original, the black (which i cant find yet), and others but it just sucks going through whats going to be 100's pages in a few min or hours. this thread moves fast.

I know everyone will appreciate this
    So let me get this straight. You want someone to go through all the pages and collect all the different mods for you? I suggest, in the meantime while you wait for someone to do it, you can just go through the pages yourself and find them. It'll probably be quicker. Don't be lazy.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-03-20 05:30 AM
    dude you don't need to caps... im not blind... i was just testing something... where in the configureMe do i fix the words of the weather from going off the corner? do you mean the weatherwidget.html? how do i change the font so its smaller or how to i move it to the left?

and i know the settings need to be on the right corner but the words are showing... i need to make a icon that will be lower and not visible
    sorry about caps, this replacement was made to have a better clock.

About the words, do you mean the words of the weather widget?

Just configure wallpaper.hmtl, there is a part about weather (top,right etc..)

If you want another clock size just change the number of pixels in the number format and in ampm
    2009-03-20 05:50 AM
    Wallpaper
    I actually clicked on that, hoping it was a link to download the wall, :-)

Tonya
    2009-03-20 05:59 AM
    yes i still need it

what is the difference from the first file and second? and which one has the theme with widgets?

if this is a new version. do you mind telling me what the difference is from the new and old theme that you had? if nothing is change then you don't need to tell me thanks
    Naw
    The only changes are the name at the top corner and the cydia icon
    2009-03-20 06:10 AM
    can some1 change photos with camera??
    2009-03-20 06:14 AM
    Okay guys I am ready to upload this theme but my folder has been zipped because the .rar was too large...

I dont mind emailing someone if they can host the .zip

Hey bro
    What is the font?
    And do you have one with out the chick
    My mom saw it and won't approve
    xP
    2009-03-20 06:17 AM
    Hey bro
    What is the font?
    And do you have one with out the chick
    My mom saw it and won't approve
    xP
    You can alter it however you like...the image with the woman is on the lockbackground only not the wallpaper, so just use a lockbackground of your choosing. As for the clockfont it is a custom font, that is uploaded in the .rar file.

Alter what you dont like and keep what you do, btw tell your mom that atleast its the backside of the woman.... LOL
    2009-03-20 06:20 AM
    You can alter it however you like...the image with the woman is on the lockbackground only not the wallpaper, so just use a lockbackground of your choosing. As for the clockfont it is a custom font, that is uploaded in the .rar file.

Alter what you dont like and keep what you do, btw tell your mom that atleast its the backside of the woman.... LOL
    Lmao
    Ok
    I just need to find a cool red lockscreen wallpaper

Btw
    The theme is ILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-03-20 at 06:24 AM.
    2009-03-20 06:21 AM
    ^^^^^
    At loco
    Hey do you have this pic without the words on it?
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-wallpaper.png  
    2009-03-20 06:38 AM
    I ended up adding some padding to the text containers left side. Just guessed on the padding amount until it was right.
    How did you change the font?

Thanks
    2009-03-20 06:39 AM
    all these themes are ill
    Last edited by HarlemState; 2009-03-20 at 07:04 AM.
    2009-03-20 06:40 AM
    Hey one more thing
    What is the file to change system strings?
    I usually use customize but it won't seem to work
    I know you made this and I give you full credit loco but I don't enjoy your name on my lockscreen
    Lol
    Sorry
    2009-03-20 06:55 AM
    sorry about caps, this replacement was made to have a better clock.

About the words, do you mean the words of the weather widget?

Just configure wallpaper.hmtl, there is a part about weather (top,right etc..)

If you want another clock size just change the number of pixels in the number format and in ampm
    thanks for the help but just one thing... for the weather widget... can you copy a little sample of the html coding and post it so i can tell where you mean... im bad at the coding... thanks...

Naw
    The only changes are the name at the top corner and the cydia icon
    ok can you just send the old stuff... like the theme and lockscreen... thanks...
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-03-20 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-20 06:58 AM
    Wait didn't I already do that?
    O=
    =O
    If I didn't
    It is in a post like 3 or 4 pages back
    2009-03-20 07:06 AM
    Hey one more thing
    What is the file to change system strings?
    I usually use customize but it won't seem to work
    I know you made this and I give you full credit loco but I don't enjoy your name on my lockscreen
    Lol
    Sorry
    Hey dude! Dont upload the system string file and you will be good. Its in the bundles, telephony folder, dlist I think and is the only file ending in .strings
    2009-03-20 07:11 AM
    Wait didn't I already do that?
    O=
    =O
    If I didn't
    It is in a post like 3 or 4 pages back
    you did it for rapidshare but the download had exceeded and no more downloads can be made... please upload to the forum i won't be able to download this till the morning since im going to sleep right now and its like about 9 hours from now... i don't want the download to exceed again and bothering you to do it
    2009-03-20 07:12 AM
    It's not there
    I deleted the whole telephony folder but it still said theme by loco
    2009-03-20 07:16 AM
3,809 ... 1555636465666775115165 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD