the problem is that is the only thing i know that has a rss widget in which i can add any custom rss feed ive been waiting for smartscreen but i havent seen anything about a dev making an rss widget for it do you know of any other solution to my rss problem?
    2009-11-09 10:22 AM
    can't say i do bud, sorry. i'm off to bed, talk to ya soon.
    2009-11-09 10:23 AM
    Preview of Ovation Blue on Blue SBSettings theme.

We will have four themes!

Blue on Blue

Blue on Black

Red on Red

Red on Black

rook and I did good no?

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-blue-sbs3.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-blue-sbs1.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-blue-sbs2.png  
    2009-11-09 10:50 AM
    nyc work
    2009-11-09 10:53 AM
    I need a few more icons can i post a screenshot with 5 icon rows is that ok?
    2009-11-09 10:58 AM
    I need a few more icons can i post a screenshot with 5 icon rows is that ok?
    Yes. I'm going to sleep put post away! nite
    2009-11-09 11:01 AM
    Hey all!

I've been playing with this theme for a week now and i'm very pleased! just added the blue theme for the lockscreen (I found it a bit disturbing behind the icons so just edited the lockscreen with it).

After searching a while I've got the weather widget to work as well for my country so it just looks great and thanks all!

I do have a problem with some icons still.
    I've added the icons pack on the first post but not all icons are changing. some of these are:
    -Bejeweled 2
    -Shrek Kart
    -Sonic The Hedgehog
    anyone who knows what the problem is here?

further on I would like to ask how you find the names of apps so the icon can be changed. like, I have TomTom navigator on it but how will i know what the .png name should be. would be great if anyone could help me.

Thanks in advance! and thanks for all the work!
    The theme is great!
    2009-11-09 11:02 AM
    Z...lookin good is right! did you hide your carrier logo w/MIM just so you could use it to fit Carbon Ovation where the clock usually is in the status bar? lol
    2009-11-09 11:05 AM
    here is the screen shot thanks
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0064.png  
    2009-11-09 11:10 AM
    sorry missed the rss reader just found the app
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0065.png  
    2009-11-09 11:15 AM
    You guy's been busy, took me two hours to get through all the post from Saturday night and Sunday

Just had a question about the status bar. I'm using Ovation Red so it's normally red but when I go into most of the apps, it goes back to the default grey, how do I make it stay red all the time?

Preview of Ovation Blue on Blue SBSettings theme.

We will have four themes!

Blue on Blue

Blue on Black

Red on Red

Red on Black

rook and I did good no?

Love the SBSettings, can't wait to but it on
    2009-11-09 11:20 AM
    here is the screen shot thanks
    the time in vienna is now 12:14 pm
    i can do this at 7:00 pm

is this ok?
    2009-11-09 12:15 PM
    any one can help me with the icon lol
    i tried to make a few but reflection part is not right
    anyone could help?
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-unrestrictor.png 
    Last edited by .d.C.; 2009-11-09 at 01:29 PM.
    2009-11-09 01:07 PM
    Do you think you might be able to make a bright green version
    2009-11-09 01:39 PM
    I would like to say that i just joined this forum/ community strictly for your themes. I had ielegance, then pro and then i went isatin and now im using carbon black. Ive caught the bug from you all. I am having trouble changing some icons. I can make the icons but there are a few that just wont switch. I even went so far as to create bundles folders for them named com.XXXX and put the .png inside. Im stuck. Also, how do you fix the reflection? Its a little too big. This was probably answered already but I didnt have time to go through EVERY post. just most of them . I will post screenshots of the evil icons in a sec. Tanks in advance and you are the man!
    2009-11-09 02:02 PM
    here are the shots FML.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-screenshot-2009.11.09-08.03.20.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-screenshot-2009.11.09-08.03.38.png  
    2009-11-09 02:05 PM
    Love the theme,

And wonder if one of you guys would be kind enough to take the attached pic, and create a really cool lockscreen for me? The text here is the name of my company and I figured that I would go to this site and create a logo for myself….if I can get it to show up on my phone, that would be awesome.

Thanks

Shannon

If I need to make some changes to the image please let me know,
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-my-logo.png  
    2009-11-09 02:21 PM
    Hey all!

I've been playing with this theme for a week now and i'm very pleased! just added the blue theme for the lockscreen (I found it a bit disturbing behind the icons so just edited the lockscreen with it).

After searching a while I've got the weather widget to work as well for my country so it just looks great and thanks all!

I do have a problem with some icons still.
    I've added the icons pack on the first post but not all icons are changing. some of these are:
    -Bejeweled 2
    -Shrek Kart
    -Sonic The Hedgehog
    anyone who knows what the problem is here?

further on I would like to ask how you find the names of apps so the icon can be changed. like, I have TomTom navigator on it but how will i know what the .png name should be. would be great if anyone could help me.

Thanks in advance! and thanks for all the work!
    The theme is great!
    Here's the screenshot:

tx!
    2009-11-09 02:46 PM
    also, for some reason the categories action does not work in photoshop but the sb action does... i am using photoshop cs3. any ideas?
    2009-11-09 02:47 PM
    ^^^ make sure you run the cat action on a already made springboard icon. Not the psd.
    2009-11-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD