Not sure what that MMi deal is in Cydia.I have always had an icon that I made when I created a short cut from Safari for the Springboard.
    Anyway, I did the Cydia thing and installed it and I see no difference what so ever. What is the deal?

Holy crapola, just noticed the new avatar rook. Looks cool. You like it? meh, I like it.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-11 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-11 06:10 AM
    could i please get this icon made

Pocket Devil

also i had my theme working great then i had to restore now my live weather and weather widget temp dont match 2 degrees off any sugestions thanks
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-268666.png 
    2009-11-11 06:19 AM
    There is no diff. blkcadi, it is and was a waste of space
    2009-11-11 06:20 AM
    Not sure what that MMi deal is in Cydia.I have always had an icon that I made when I created a short cut from Safari for the Springboard.
    Anyway, I did the Cydia thing and installed it and I see no difference what so ever. What is the deal?

Holy crapola, just noticed the new avatar rook. Looks cool. You like it? meh, I like it.
    yeah i like it=) and im glad you do too

oh and the thing in 'changes' in cydia that popped up tonight gives you a fullscreen view of modmyi from your iPhone instead of how little the viewing area is from viewing it inside safari=)
    2009-11-11 06:22 AM
    Well there was always 2 different views available, (normal and iPhone view) not sure what it was really cause I see the exact same thing, and hey I am sober and nope, no drugs either.
    2009-11-11 06:42 AM
    i'm thinking about finally changing my icons inside of each category. is there an icon pack made just for that or do i need to download the latest pack and test each 1???
    The General has landed
    2009-11-11 06:43 AM
    ^ not sure what you mean exactly, but I guess yes you could download the icon pack and rename anything you wanted. There are both sets in the pack for Springboard and Categories.
    2009-11-11 06:55 AM
    Well there was always 2 different views available, (normal and iPhone view) not sure what it was really cause I see the exact same thing, and hey I am sober and nope, no drugs either.
    I just tried it. It just gets rid of the search bar and status bar. It seemed slower but what do I now... Going to delete it i think.
    2009-11-11 07:32 AM
    I just tried it. It just gets rid of the search bar and status bar. It seemed slower but what do I now... Going to delete it i think.

yeah i deleted it too! rofl
    2009-11-11 08:09 AM
    As promised the originals for conversion

cheers

Byron
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-grunts.jpeg   [RELEASE] iSatin-iacces.jpeg   [RELEASE] iSatin-panoramatic.jpeg   [RELEASE] iSatin-pullup-fu.jpeg   [RELEASE] iSatin-red-alert.jpeg  
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-copilot-uk.jpeg [RELEASE] iSatin-reg2car.jpeg [RELEASE] iSatin-sanstorm.jpeg [RELEASE] iSatin-warfare-inc..jpeg 
    2009-11-11 08:44 AM
    LMAO, love your signature quote. I also am a huge fan as you can tell.
    hehe thanks! you should see my jewelry, they all have carbon in it. So this theme really fits me.

so what's next... Carbon Safari and mail theme?
    wonder how many things there are left to theme...
    Keep up the good work guys!
    2009-11-11 10:04 AM
    well i upgraded my categories app in cydia tonite and it led me to a restore put the phone in endless boot cycle!!! SOB!!!! i updated it last night too from v2.26 to v2.27 without any problems, but tonight going from v2.27 to v2.27-1 totally screwed the phone up. ive NEVER had my do an endless boot. scumbag dev releasing something like that, and its not the first, it messed up Cirtess's phone too and a bunch of other people i've talked to! beware!
    2009-11-11 10:13 AM
    I'd appreciate it if someone could please convert these icons.

Thanks so much!
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-bailout-wars.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fling.png [RELEASE] iSatin-informant.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ping.png [RELEASE] iSatin-skysmash.png 
    2009-11-11 01:44 PM
    One final one for conversion please

Byron
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-typewalk.png 
    2009-11-11 01:50 PM
    well i upgraded my categories app in cydia tonite and it led me to a restore put the phone in endless boot cycle!!! SOB!!!! i updated it last night too from v2.26 to v2.27 without any problems, but tonight going from v2.27 to v2.27-1 totally screwed the phone up. ive NEVER had my do an endless boot. scumbag dev releasing something like that, and its not the first, it messed up Cirtess's phone too and a bunch of other people i've talked to! beware!

uupss ...I update my to 2.27 and today i see that in Rock new update for 2.27.2? you say that you update to 2.27.1 ? .... Is that .2 version working or what??
    2009-11-11 01:51 PM
    Hey I love the carbon ovation, I mixed it with the isatin theme and the iphone rookies cool stuff with the battery bar and every thing... But the battery stays in white, and not in red like I want (i have the red carbon ovation) the others icons on the very top of the iphones are in the color I want though... And I have a problem with my compass and my voice memo icons, whatever I've done they are not customized... even when I had the isatin theme, the were bigger... can you help with that ?
    2009-11-11 03:30 PM
    This is some theme

But have a question, where to place the icons for gategories ?
    Placed them in Applications/categories/icons and that sure aint working
    2009-11-11 03:41 PM
    This is some theme

But have a question, where to place the icons for gategories ?
    Placed them in Applications/categories/icons and that sure aint working
    download from first page "iSatin Carbon Categories Icon Theme"
    do NOT activate in winterboard
    2009-11-11 04:04 PM
    zausser,

I have attached the screen shots with the icons I need.

Games: GL Golf Lite, Beer Pong, Lemonade Tycoon, Mancala Free, Ragdoll Blaster Lite

Apps: TextPlus, Nike+

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-screenshotgames.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-screenshotapps.jpg  
    2009-11-11 04:54 PM
    zausser,

I have attached the screen shots with the icons I need.

Games: GL Golf Lite, Beer Pong, Lemonade Tycoon, Mancala Free, Ragdoll Blaster Lite

Apps: TextPlus, Nike+

Thank you
    At work now... If your request has not been filled by the time I get off work then I'll make them. Thanks
    2009-11-11 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD