No rush.
    Thank you
    2009-11-11 05:15 PM
    Hey Z I still got this problem... I have two Icons that does not work and I have the carbon ovation black and red installed, and those two never worked even with the isatin theme (with the icon pack v8)... And the battery icon on the top of my iphone is supposed to be red thanks to the iphone-rookie's theme for it, but it's white, when I'm putting the isatin theme, it's red though... I looked in Folders/Springboard.app for the black and the red theme but there is nothing for that icon...
    Thanks in advance...
    edit : I don't know if you saw the post i sent before... If you did I'm not urging you, just wanna know if you ever had that problem...
    edit 2 : I jsut saw your post, sorry xD Someone know where are the original compass and voice-memo icons in the Iphone, I think the icons name are maybe different... But i can't find them ^^
    Last edited by C-One; 2009-11-11 at 05:27 PM.
    2009-11-11 05:17 PM
    ^^^ check the spelling of the icon. I'm sure out of the 1000 a few are incorrect. Ask rook about is status bar battery. It's all white/grey but should have the theme color when charging.
    2009-11-11 05:23 PM
    not only whe, charging, with istin it was always red, even when it wasn't charging...
    Where can I find the original Icons to check the spelling of their names, I've been looking for it with SSH but I'm kind new with it so I don't really know where the graphic elements are stocked ...
    2009-11-11 05:54 PM
    could i please get this icon made

Pocket Devil

also i had my theme working great then i had to restore now my live weather and weather widget temp dont match 2 degrees off any sugestions thanks
    Have fun
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-pocket-devil.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pocket-devil_cat.png 
    2009-11-11 06:33 PM
    zausser,

I have attached the screen shots with the icons I need.

Games: GL Golf Lite, Beer Pong, Lemonade Tycoon, Mancala Free, Ragdoll Blaster Lite

Apps: TextPlus, Nike+

Thank you
    u forgot 1 name of a game pls check which is missed
    there are now 2 folders .. one for springboard and the other one for the categories
    Attached Files
    2009-11-11 06:47 PM
    Someone must already have asked, but I can't find where I'm supposed to activate the ovation settings (in the settings I know but where ?) and the weather "alive" icon...
    2009-11-11 07:33 PM
    Someone else had the white battery problem. Make sure you have NOTHInG activated above anything that has to do with carbon ovation whatsoever.
    2009-11-11 07:36 PM
    Have fun
    thanks crow this theme is the best between the graphics and the support it can't be beat
    2009-11-11 07:38 PM
    thats right! best theme ever thx to zausser, not to me i'll make only the icons for other user
    2009-11-11 07:41 PM
    thats right! best theme ever thx to zausser, not to me i'll make only the icons for other user
    Love your Signature... lol +1
    2009-11-11 07:44 PM
    just a side note, i'll be returning people's PMs when i return from they gym. Been doin' lots of PS'ing gotta take time for me for about an hour, then it's back to the grind! lol
    2009-11-11 09:44 PM
    Okay forget about the battery I found it... I only looked in the black ovatino and not in the red one, like a retarded... -_-
    Any way, some one could tell me where I can find the original compass and voicememo icons, I need their names, cause mine doesn't work... thanks in advance...
    2009-11-11 09:59 PM
    This is thanks to iPhonerookie and I had it up here 2days ago when he did it for me but 4Shared is not a good site for transferring images on the forum, so this is my updated theme by Zausser and the Wallpaper from iPhonerookie

Thanks 2 both!

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    2009-11-11 10:31 PM
    Okay forget about the battery I found it... I only looked in the black ovatino and not in the red one, like a retarded... -_-
    Any way, some one could tell me where I can find the original compass and voicememo icons, I need their names, cause mine doesn't work... thanks in advance...
    I don´t know how it´s spelled in France but I´m from Sweden and we use some strange letters here, like ĺäö (Voicememos = Röstmemon) and when I tried to SSH an icon with a swedish letter it didn´t work so my solution was to download Rename from Cydia and simply rename the app to whatever I wanted. Works like a charm
    2009-11-11 11:29 PM
    u forgot 1 name of a game pls check which is missed
    there are now 2 folders .. one for springboard and the other one for the categories
    The missing game is backyard hockey

Where do i ssh these?

Thank you
    2009-11-11 11:49 PM
    iPhonerookie I think it was you that created the Assorted Status Bar Batteries and I find they don't work, is the a reason for this because I put them in var/stash/Themes? I have them in my WinterBoard and I checked the Red one, nothing happens? So just wondering if maybe the theme itself, overwrites the batteries? I would like for them to work but if they don't (no biggy)but also, you know when say you click on Settings and the nice gray screen with the symbol on it pops up first and says Loading before Settings actually loads? The Mail one does once in a while but not everytime, anyone else having this issue?
    2009-11-12 12:13 AM
    ^^^^Im having the same problem with mail also.

Where do i ssh the custom made icons?
    2009-11-12 12:19 AM
    If they are 69x69, put them in the Categories folder and if 100x100 put them in the SpringBoard folder. I personally just dragged and dropped the hole folder into var/stash/Themes/iCarbon or iSatin or Ovation/Icons , it worked for me but I have var/stash/Themes/iCarbon
    2009-11-12 12:23 AM
    i cant find Categories folder nor SpringBoard folder...
    2009-11-12 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD