Just decide on which icons/apps. you wish to be done and than give an image like from Appshopper.com, than show the images and you have like 3 or more members here that are great at it (if they so choose) One question to whom ever it may be (Z), I know I am no themer and you are great at it and this one but one question and not intended as a knock at all. On the 2nd page (Cydia), why does it not have the Wallpaper say Misc. instead because it is for the Misc. folder? Please do not take this the wrong way because I appreciate it all and don't want to offend you or anyone, thanks.
    The answer is I would of named it Cydia but then it would conflict with Cydia. So really Misc is just a name of the folder icon so it will theme the Icon of the little lock. I could of named it "Z" but it's still is Cydia Jailbreak apps page.

I bet that just made you scratch your head....
    2009-11-17 03:22 AM
    ^still scratchin'? nothin' a little penicillin can't cure.
    2009-11-17 03:33 AM
    I'm in a college here on the left coast lol
    Good luck in your studies. Are you studying Graphic Design?

I'm on the left coast too - in the Bay Area but my college days are long gone.
    2009-11-17 03:36 AM
    Sorry yeah still scratching(LOL) and if it is Misc, why not put the label across the side saying Misc instead of Cydia? I am confused, sorry 'Z'
    2009-11-17 03:45 AM
    Ask, and you shall receive.

I got these from iPhoneRookie. I modded the existing wallpaper to create one without the frame around the weather, so no need to post it- unless you think yours is better.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-lockbackground.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0054.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-wallpaper.png  
    Last edited by Andis Jackson; 2009-11-17 at 03:58 AM.
    2009-11-17 03:46 AM
    Nice work 'Rook', but I like mine better(sorry)
    2009-11-17 03:50 AM
    Play nice boys lol
    2009-11-17 04:51 AM
    Whats up with the site now, when you go to the top of the page and move the mouse/cursor it use to have a drop down thingy?? It does not do it now and yesterday it was down, must be some issues again? Nevermind, it is working now and I must be loosing my mind(lol)
    2009-11-17 05:08 AM
    ^sure it does, it works. Are you on the correct header bar?
    2009-11-17 05:36 AM
    Just got home from class. Lemme get a shower and I'll be online to start the requests you various carbon lovers requested. PMs will be returned with your requests hopefully by the end of the night. Some of you I had questions for regarding what precisely you are requesting since it wasn't clear. Ttys:-)
    2009-11-17 05:42 AM
    Iphonerookie,

Here are the screens regarding what I sent you a pm about. I couldn't figure out how to post those in the message or attach.

Sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-lockbackground.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-page0.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-eagles.jpg  
    2009-11-17 06:59 AM
    Iphonerookie,

Here are the screens regarding what I sent you a pm about. I couldn't figure out how to post those in the message or attach.

Sorry.
    dont sweat it, ill PM you soon.

pretty much now everyone who's PMed up until now has had their requests filled.....i'm still waiting on PMs back from trdspectacoma & jmobf though however on some clarification on your requests. Your stuff is started but not complete until i hear back from ya, everyone else, hope you enjoy & thank-you!
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-11-17 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-17 08:06 AM
    Here are some samples of just some of the personal requests I've done for various members of the forum. These members asked me to do individual custom modifications to their lockscreens so to make their lockscreens one-off to them:

thanks goes out to those who really appreciate the work i put in and to those who have also so generously used the link in my sig that felt my work was deserving=) I'm glad that this community has accepted me into the theming world and that I can contribute to this awesome theme as much as I do and in the manner that I do. Thanks Z for all the help you've been, I couldn't be a PS'er without ya bud! It is now 2:21am and I'm off to bed since I have to be IN class for 9am

Oh, and below is the .rar for the blue & red ovation loaders people have been requesting from me that didn't get released in the theme release. README is included & pretty straight forward, enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-bmwvokut.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-cadi.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-crow.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-eagles.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-eye.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-honor.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-jm.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-mwcg.png  

[RELEASE] iSatin-nysmoke.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-orcobra.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-zsig.png  
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-progressgear1_white_large.png [RELEASE] iSatin-progressgear2_white_large.png 
    Attached Files
    2009-11-17 10:22 AM
    im missing these icons, heres some screenshots of them

Thanks inn advance
    Anyone
    2009-11-17 12:00 PM
    But how do I attach in a posting the image I want for this theme?
    Modding Addict
    2009-11-17 12:47 PM
    In the Quick Reply section at the bottom there's a toolbar. You should click on the icon that is second on the right (yellow with something like hills on it). It will ask you to provide an url where the image is located. You can upload the image on one of the many sites on the Internet that offer such functionality
    2009-11-17 12:53 PM
    i've looked everywhere in the carbon ovation zip folder, but i can't find the ovation springjump icons. where can i get them?
    The General has landed
    2009-11-17 03:17 PM
    i've looked everywhere in the carbon ovation zip folder, but i can't find the ovation springjump icons. where can i get them?
    they're in the theme Icon folder. Page 0, Page 1 and so on.

Here are some samples of just some of the personal requests I've done for various members of the forum. These members asked me to do individual custom modifications to their lockscreens so to make their lockscreens one-off to them:

thanks goes out to those who really appreciate the work i put in and to those who have also so generously used the link in my sig that felt my work was deserving=) I'm glad that this community has accepted me into the theming world and that I can contribute to this awesome theme as much as I do and in the manner that I do. Thanks Z for all the help you've been, I couldn't be a PS'er without ya bud! It is now 2:21am and I'm off to bed since I have to be IN class for 9am

Oh, and below is the .rar for the blue & red ovation loaders people have been requesting from me that didn't get released in the theme release. README is included & pretty straight forward, enjoy!
    Nice work Rook.... Proud of how far you're coming in just a short period of time..
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-17 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-17 04:26 PM
    duh...i probably looked over them 18 times...lol, disregard my PM. THANX Z
    The General has landed
    2009-11-17 04:29 PM
    My LiveClock icon is just black with nothing showing except for the frame. I've installed LiveClock from Cydia and activated the Carbon Live Analog Clock.

LiveClock installs 4 themes - do I need to do something else?

2009-11-17 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD