Rock Ovation huh...

Nice.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-11-22 05:13 AM
    RELEASE:

Carbon Ovation Green

This is what a lot of you have been posting and PMing me asking for, so here it finally is. I hope you enjoy it as much as you requested it=) This add-on slave theme requires the CarbonEA_Black theme and needs to be placed above Black in Winterboard. The Green Ovation SBSettings theme gets dropped into var/mobile/library/SBSettings/Themes and activated through SBSettings>More>Manage Themes. Download the .rar file below=)

Green Ovation.rar
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-green1.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-green2.png  
    2009-11-22 05:55 AM
    Icon Pack Update
    1700+

Get it from the bottom of the first post.
    2009-11-22 06:02 AM
    Nice~ Love the green and purple version. =]

Donation is different from Payment
    2009-11-22 06:34 AM
    That worked, forgot that file cuz i didnt know what it did. Thnx. Got another question. The numbers on my calander icon are way too big. What did i miss?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0053.png  
    2009-11-22 06:49 AM
    That worked, forgot that file cuz i didnt know what it did. Thnx. Got another question. The numbers on my calander icon are way too big. What did i miss?
    You need the info.plist from where you got the icon? Should be in the pack with the icon you downloaded?
    2009-11-22 07:05 AM
    Sweet Thanx man.
    2009-11-22 07:24 AM
    What font is thrown on this theme? And how do I apply it? The font of the Date/Time on the springboard is stock, it's also smaller than the advertised picture - not sure if there's a way to enlarge it or not, but yeah.

Actually wait, I like DutchMaster's tab that surrounds the date/time on the springboard too.

Lol one more EDIT: If I can change the springboards time/date to white too that'd be cool.
    Last edited by Dizzy714; 2009-11-22 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-22 07:28 AM
    What font is thrown on this theme? And how do I apply it? The font of the Date/Time on the springboard is stock, it's also smaller than the advertised picture - not sure if there's a way to enlarge it or not, but yeah.

Actually wait, I like DutchMaster's tab that surrounds the date/time on the springboard too.
    The theme font is BankGothic. You can find it in the iSatin theme download on the first post for use with FontSwap or download the iElegance PRO font from Cydia. Both are bankGothic

Lol one more EDIT: If I can change the springboards time/date to white too that'd be cool.
    Please let me know what theme you're inquiring about so I can give you the answers needed. thanks
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-22 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-22 07:37 AM
    Do you have the BankGothic font running on your entire phone?

That black tab surrounding his time/date on the bottom left I'd like.

Also my time/date doesn't seem to want to center exactly. Other than that I'd like to change the font from gray to white.
    Last edited by Dizzy714; 2009-11-22 at 08:04 AM.
    2009-11-22 08:01 AM
    Z,

If I just download the Carbon Ovation Black as the Master and the Pink slave (for my wife) that is enough to set the theme right? I know the notes say that the carbon downloaded here has to have iSatin but I'm confused if I need iSatin in addition to the Carbon Ovations of that just refers to the regular carbon.
    2009-11-22 08:02 AM
    ^^^. You only need ovation black placed below ovation pink. That's it. And the ibn weather if she wants that to.
    2009-11-22 08:21 AM
    ^^^. You only need ovation black placed below ovation pink. That's it. And the ibn weather if she wants that to.
    Nice, thanks.

Oh, but if I download the Pink from Cydia then that is all I need right?
    Last edited by Arm22; 2009-11-22 at 08:36 AM.
    2009-11-22 08:31 AM
    This is going to seem like a dumb question, but what do I need to do to get the lock screen to use the single icon at the bottom like I've seen a few times instead of the slider? And is it a simple push to unlock or is there still a slide involved?
    2009-11-22 08:32 AM
    Do you have the BankGothic font running on your entire phone?

That black tab surrounding his time/date on the bottom left I'd like.

Also my time/date doesn't seem to want to center exactly. Other than that I'd like to change the font from gray to white.
    The bubble surround the time and date will have to be made for red. I'll try and get the posted in the thread soon. Your time and date is centered the same but appears shifted to the right. That's due to the font.

You need to edit the Wallpaper.html in the main theme folder to change the color of the clock font. Simply enter the color code of your choice.

Nice, thanks.

Oh, but if I download the Pink from Cydia then that is all I need right?
    My Cydia themes are all MASTER themes and do NOT require another theme for operation.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-22 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-22 09:01 AM
    ive been busy trying to make my wallpaper more for me, so i could access more things more easily & faster. So, here's what i came up with:

- Rook
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0110.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0111.png  
    2009-11-22 09:18 AM
    My time is placed just fine, but the date is shifted to the left compared to everyone elses. Would there be a way of editing this in the HTML file too?
    2009-11-22 10:18 AM
    Here is the BOMB theme rookie made me ! thxxxxxx a loooot for that !
    The weird Icons are some I made 'casue I don't have enough apps for all those pages, and all my games are in a categorie ^^
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-033.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-034.png  
    2009-11-22 11:12 AM
    My time is placed just fine, but the date is shifted to the left compared to everyone elses. Would there be a way of editing this in the HTML file too?
    Thats cause your looking at the clock in the signature theme. If you want the clock that is shifted to the right a few pixels just download the signature rock theme from the first post and take the Wallpaper.html file from that theme and replace it in yours.
    2009-11-22 11:24 AM
    Got it, looks much better now.

I'll def. be keeping up to date to be on the lookout for the time/date surrounding bubble.
    2009-11-22 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD