Hi first of all awesome skin and theme has just got it working and i love it. One question though. How do you changes icons ? where do you put them ? I donwloaded the v10 pack but dont know where to put them. And can u request icons and what information do i need to provide then ?
    Thanks for the props!

The springboard Icons go in the root. private/var/stash/THE THEME YOUR USING/Icons

The Categories Icons go in the Categories theme Icon folder. Did you install the Categories theme from the first post?

Can anyone make a bluetooth icon for the in-call screen?
    Did I miss something? Can you post a screenshot? I don't know if thats possible but thought I'd ask.

Thanks
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-23 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-23 04:39 PM
    Thanks for the props!

The springboard Icons go in the root. private/var/stash/THE THEME YOUR USING/Icons

The Categories Icons go in the Categories theme Icon folder. Did you install the Categories theme from the first post?
    Yeah i did, but the only two icons i know exists in the pack that dosen't work is the compass and the memo. Don't know why.. and now as my second post states cyberduck has started to fail me :S
    2009-11-23 04:40 PM
    Anyone know how to get the compass and voice memo icons to change ?

And on another note, anyone know about problems with cyberduck ? I get connected to the phone but it kinda drops and i can't reconnect.
    They should take....

When you use Cyberduck do use keep awake or insomnia via Cydia? The connection will drop if your phone goes to sleep. Our phones wifi shuts off in sleep mode unless you have one of the two apps mentioned.

Yeah i did, but the only two icons i know exists in the pack that dosen't work is the compass and the memo. Don't know why.. and now as my second post states cyberduck has started to fail me :S
    They work fine for me on both a 3g and now 3gs. Never had an issue with icons skinning unless they were named wrong. Those two are named correct in the pack. ?
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-23 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-23 04:43 PM
    They should take....

When you use Cyberduck do use keep awake or insomnia via Cydia? The connection will drop if your phone goes to sleep. Our phones wifi shuts off in sleep mode unless you have one of the two apps mentioned.

They work fine for me on both a 3g and now 3gs. Never had an issue with icons skinning unless they were named wrong. Those two are named correct in the pack. ?

Ah there we have it i guess thanks alot dont have insomnia

Compass.png
    and Voice Memos.png
    2009-11-23 04:47 PM
    Guys quick question
    isit cool if i make a quick pogoplank variation of this theme?
    of course when done you will be the first to see it
    2009-11-23 04:58 PM
    It's called route for the bluetooth.
    The pic is showing my old theme icon.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-cid_93a89772-bc37-4c62-bc4f-e9cab1c5212c.jpg  
    2009-11-23 05:03 PM
    Here you go...

Thanks a lot man! Much appreciated.

Now I just gotta wait for a rainy day to see if the rain drops drop below the bubble or not, lol, looks like it might.

2009-11-23 05:03 PM
    ^^ they might. If you try the ibnweather widget I posted in the rock theme download it might work out better.
    2009-11-23 05:10 PM
    Want to send shout-outs to Z and Iphone Rookie.... Havent been on in a while...great work guys!!
    2009-11-23 06:02 PM
    It's called route for the bluetooth.
    The pic is showing my old theme icon.
    so when your on bluetooth and receive a call you get this? I'll take a look tonight. Homework.
    2009-11-23 06:15 PM
    Yes.
    2009-11-23 06:24 PM
    And if anyone can make these icons, please:
    From left to right:
    Chocchocpop - Shinro Mines
    Slotz - Thunder - Crazy Tanks - 3D Checkers - Westward - Slotz Editor - Bobby Carrot - SlugBug - Sally's Salon
    ColumnsDLX - TVOUT - CookiePops
    Here you are, check spelling.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-3d-checkers.png [RELEASE] iSatin-3d-checkers_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bobby-carrot.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bobby-carrot_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-chocchocpop.png [RELEASE] iSatin-chocchocpop_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-columnsdlx.png [RELEASE] iSatin-columnsdlx_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cookiepops.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cookiepops_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-crazy-tanks.png [RELEASE] iSatin-crazy-tanks_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sallys-salon.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sallys-salon_cat.png 
    2009-11-23 07:31 PM
    and more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-shinro-mines.png [RELEASE] iSatin-shinro-mines_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-slotz-editor.png [RELEASE] iSatin-slotz-editor_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-slotz.png [RELEASE] iSatin-slotz_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-slugbug.png [RELEASE] iSatin-slugbug_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-thunder.png [RELEASE] iSatin-thunder_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tvout.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tvout_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-westward.png [RELEASE] iSatin-westward_cat.png 
    2009-11-23 07:32 PM
    Is there a way to get the stock icons and post them here for you guys to remake ? I would love icons for Trillian, spotify and some other stuff but i cant find good images
    2009-11-23 08:26 PM
    ^ try AppShopper.com or you can try Google images.
    2009-11-23 08:34 PM
    can someone please make these icons for me, please? the list is below. thanks in advance.

asphalt4
    joker slots
    bejeweled2
    ifish
    speed bones lite
    darts

nikon learn and explore
    u.s. armed forces for iphone
    college football live
    usaa
    wordroll de
    ap stylebook
    pangea vr
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-screen1.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-screen2.png  
    Last edited by whsnnnd; 2009-11-23 at 09:21 PM.
    2009-11-23 08:44 PM
    Spotify
    feX
    frolunda
    icopter
    aftonbladet
    tv.nu
    Trillian
    ScummVM

I would love if some nice soul could fix these.

Edit. Sorry if the big S and spotify pic takes up to much spae in the post.. :/
    2009-11-23 08:55 PM
    ^^ they might. If you try the ibnweather widget I posted in the rock theme download it might work out better.
    Yeah that bumped the weather icons up a tad, cool cool.
    2009-11-23 09:51 PM

I would love if some nice soul could fix these.

Edit. Sorry if the big S and spotify pic takes up to much spae in the post.. :/
    Please check spelling.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-aftonbladet.png [RELEASE] iSatin-aftonbladet_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fex.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fex_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-frolunda.png [RELEASE] iSatin-frolunda_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icopter.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icopter_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-scummvm.png [RELEASE] iSatin-scummvm_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spotify.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spotify_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-trillian.png [RELEASE] iSatin-trillian_cat.png 
    2009-11-23 09:51 PM
    Last one.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-tv.nu.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tv.nu_cat.png 
    2009-11-23 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD