Intellidial, MyPhone, PNC Mobile, SBOrganizer, SlingPlayer
    3G Unrestrictor, Bubbles, Voice cards, Itsy Bitsy, Littlecook
    Old Mac, DFireworks, Toddlers' Zoo, Bible Stories
    Here they are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-3g-unrestrictor.png [RELEASE] iSatin-3g-unrestrictor_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bible-stories.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bible-stories_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bubbles.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bubbles_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dfireworks.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dfireworks_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-intellidial.png [RELEASE] iSatin-intellidial_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-itsy-bitsy.png [RELEASE] iSatin-itsy-bitsy_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-littlecook.png [RELEASE] iSatin-littlecook_cat.png 
    2009-11-24 06:26 AM
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-myphone.png [RELEASE] iSatin-myphone_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-old-mac.png [RELEASE] iSatin-old-mac_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pnc-mobile.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pnc-mobile_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sborganizer.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sborganizer_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-slingplayer.png [RELEASE] iSatin-slingplayer_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-toddlers-zoo.png [RELEASE] iSatin-toddlers-zoo_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-voice-cards.png [RELEASE] iSatin-voice-cards_cat.png 
    2009-11-24 06:27 AM
    How come when I ssh'd colored spinning loaders in to UIImages they do not appear after respring?
    Actually some do and some don't.
    Last edited by Sniper488; 2009-11-24 at 06:31 AM.
    2009-11-24 06:28 AM
    ^ Did you put them in the UIImages folder?
    2009-11-24 06:30 AM
    hi guys i have a quick question here, is it possible to change the keypad sound in the phone dialer back to the default apple click? I know this is a a rather weird request but as i am using some sort of haptic feedback and it requires the apple default click in order for the haptic to work

Thanks in advance!
    2009-11-24 06:31 AM
    Just remove the sounds folder from the main theme.
    2009-11-24 06:33 AM
    Yes, I don't think they change all of the loaders.

On another note, is there loading screens somewhere to download, like rock app, etc...?
    2009-11-24 06:33 AM
    Do you have them in the main theme Black? Odd that some do and some don't.
    2009-11-24 06:39 AM
    Example: Cydia doesn't at all
    2009-11-24 06:41 AM
    Absolutely incredible on the quick turn around for these apps!! Thank you very much!
    2009-11-24 06:41 AM
    hi guys i have a quick question here, is it possible to change the keypad sound in the phone dialer back to the default apple click? I know this is a a rather weird request but as i am using some sort of haptic feedback and it requires the apple default click in order for the haptic to work

Thanks in advance!
    Yes as blkcadi said. Delete the UISounds folder from the theme and respring. All your sounds will go back to default.

Example: Cydia doesn't at all
    What theme are you using? and can I see your winterboard layout... Screenshot?

Yes, I don't think they change all of the loaders.

On another note, is there loading screens somewhere to download, like rock app, etc...?
    You say you have Rock App??? So then you don't have the UIPinstripe and pressed buttons in Cydia either do you? Rock App blocks Cydia from skinning. Dont ask me why it just does. They don't play nice together.

Does anyone have that pink lockscreen but without the artwork or the name on the side? It's this exact screen (link below) but without the extra stuff.

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...g?t=1258762483

Thanks
    No but I can try and make one super fast.... Lockscreen? or Wallpaper?
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-24 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-24 06:48 AM
    oops looks like i made a blunder, it seems that the beeping was the default sound for the iphone. Thanks alot to blkcadi and zausser for the quick reply!
    2009-11-24 06:53 AM
    here's winterboard
    and what do you mean UIPinstripe and pressed buttons in Cydia?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-photo1.jpg  
    Last edited by Sniper488; 2009-11-24 at 07:22 AM.
    2009-11-24 07:20 AM
    These have Right, Left and Center Lens flare.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-screen-shot-2009-11-23-10.23.01-pm.png  
    Attached Files
    2009-11-24 07:26 AM
    Never mind, my little girl's iphone works in Cydia but mine doesn't.
    She's got the purple carbon and I've got the red carbon.
    Wonder why that is?

I think I figured it out.
    My little girls phone is a 3g and mine is a 3gs.
    I select a theme in winterboard to change cydia(beautiful cydia v2) and cydia still looks the same. So it has to be something with the 3gs.
    Last edited by Sniper488; 2009-11-24 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-24 07:37 AM
    No but I can try and make one super fast.... Lockscreen? or Wallpaper?
    Oh, lockscreen. Sorry, watching Heroes with the wife.

Thanks
    2009-11-24 07:45 AM
    Sniper. If your just talking about loading screens then yes. The 3gs is so fast it by passes sone loading screens. If you respring or reboot your device you'll see it the first time the app loads. Then it opens dirctly to the app. Categories does this to. I just got a 3gs and now know the diff. The files are there it's just the device is fast.

Arm. I'll get to that tomorrow. I'm off to bed.

Sniper.
    Do you have a theme background to cydia or is it the stock grey?
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-24 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-24 08:10 AM
    Hi guys,
    Cheers zausser, awesome theme - i'm looking at the shots and can't think of better one that i've seen in the past.
    However I have a quick question. I'm completely lost in the first post of the thread. Where can I download the normal version, without spingjumps, categories etc.? Just to skin my phone, menus, icons, sounds etc without the additional programs like categories... hope i'm clear enough to understand my query.

p.s.
    I am using 2G 3.1.2 with standart 4 icons and Matte theme which i am willing to switch with the iSatin/iSatin Carbon.
    2009-11-24 08:17 AM
    Thanks Z. Me too.
    2009-11-24 08:27 AM
    Oh, lockscreen. Sorry, watching Heroes with the wife.

Thanks

Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-plainpinkwall.png  
    2009-11-24 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD