i have the isatin theme all setup, all happen with it, since it took me forever figure out going thru a **** ton of apps to decide on what folders to put them in and how to arrange them in categories....my question is: is there a way to EASILY get everything OUT of categories to go back to a normal springboard with all apps ON it and an easy way to quickly put everything i had in categories folders BACK INTO categories without taking forever? or is it just a pain in the *** process anytime u go to use and then un-use categories?
    2009-09-26 07:33 AM
    Zausser,

Can you make the some changes for me in the 0.png file.

Email -> SMS (Can make the green become blue?)
    Weather -> Facebook

Thanks alot
    That's one request I don't think I'm going to do... It took a very long time to get that set up to give the effect I wanted. Maybe in the future... Sorry

loving the carbon so far man!!! can't wait until it drops. i'm so used to modding my i that i don't even use my phone unless i'm changing something. i added some toggles to my sbsettings and used your on/off method from inside the zip file...guess i'll play some dexter or gangstar while you are hard @ work...don't work too hard(if at all possible)is that home screen functional or is it just for looks?

nevermind about the function of the homescreen, i just read some post...
    Alomost done with Carbon... Just putting the loading screens in folders now... Had major issues with the calculator using the carbon background. As I thought the carbon pressed after spending 5 hours at it and 105 png's x2 attempts I had to use the carbon as the skin but rely on iSatin's pressed keys.. In the end I'm kind of liking it as I have the metal bands in the theme. So all is going better then I thought as far as time. I should be complete tomorrow morning. Then the fun game of making read mes and new images to show off the theme for the first post... So, I'm thinking tomorrow night for the carbon release if I don't mess up anything. Heck, if I have time I'm going to give carbon new spring jump icons...

Zausser,
    Thanks for the Icons. Im still a stickler for independance though and cant for the life of me get the action working on my PC
    I broke down the actions step by step and basically after you flip the Icon and place the reverted layer, its as big as when it ends. should this part be cropped to the size your getting. If so how do I edit that step.
    Unless it is in one of the gradient steps that grades up the bigger flipped image layer to where yours is.

Its driving me nuts here.

Smitty
    This' driving me crazy too! I made your icons on my work pc with the icon and action I downloaded from the first post.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-26 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-26 08:21 AM
    sounds awesome, your work pays off by the praises you have received and will receive from us who love this theme. Keep on Moddin' buddy. Thanks
    2009-09-26 08:21 AM
    sounds awesome, your work pays off by the praises you have received and will receive from us who love this theme. Keep on Moddin' buddy. Thanks
    Thank you my friend! Time to get back to carbon...
    2009-09-26 08:28 AM
    Thank you my friend! Time to get back to carbon...
    Looking great Steve Keep up the good work and about the homescreen i never thought about to use it for phone mail and settings the only thing how do i get blank icons? can i rename the icons i make with iblank. Thumbs up for this theme
    2009-09-26 09:16 AM
    Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon!

Looking great Steve Keep up the good work and about the homescreen i never thought about to use it for phone mail and settings the only thing how do i get blank icons? can i rename the icons i make with iblank. Thumbs up for this theme
    Hey bud....couldn't you just click "new" and open a new file in photoshop and make sure its set to be transparent and then just size it x-pixels by x-pixels and you'll have your blank icon and you can name it youriconnamehere.png and SSH it into your theme folder and voila....dont have to fiddle w/annoying iblank and trying to rename them somehow. just a suggestion, idk if it'll work...but seems simple enough like it would=) lmk
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-09-26 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-26 09:34 AM
    zausser,

Is it possible that you give me the background pattern for me? Cause im thinking to make bigger room for those icons .. Hope you dont mind I just wanna make it to suit my taste
    2009-09-26 10:23 AM
    2009-09-26 11:59 AM
    Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon!

Hey bud....couldn't you just click "new" and open a new file in photoshop and make sure its set to be transparent and then just size it x-pixels by x-pixels and you'll have your blank icon and you can name it youriconnamehere.png and SSH it into your theme folder and voila....dont have to fiddle w/annoying iblank and trying to rename them somehow. just a suggestion, idk if it'll work...but seems simple enough like it would=) lmk
    Thats the way thanks for putting me on the right track !
    2009-09-26 12:25 PM
    Thanks for the awesome theme. I have not any trouble with the theme. I am however having problems making icons. I followed your instructions but it will not make the icon correctly. it keeps saying that "create clipping mask is unavailable". I dont know how to change that. Can you advise on what I am doing wrong or not doing?
    2009-09-26 01:32 PM
    I know what is going wrong, all the files in iSatin_v2F.theme are crashed ( eg. from Wallpaper.png become _.Wallpaper.png =.=, i think is because when i've installed the theme and respring someone called me and the phone freeze for couple seconds. Sigh.. No wonder it wont show.. anyway it's ok now thanks for support .. Keep the good work..
    I just need a plain background design just like iSatin, not like the one you send me anyway.. thanks
    2009-09-26 02:10 PM
    Can I ask if anyone has experienced this? I installed iSatin. At the top where the carrier icon is I have my name and the Cell Bars. When I unlock the phone or slide the slider, my name or the carrier icon moves back and forth. Has anyone experienced this and is it suppose to do that? If so can you adjust it to do more?
    Thanks

laMoni

Make sure you copy your icon graphic on the very most top layer above all folders, then run the action.
    Last edited by lamoni69; 2009-09-26 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-26 03:03 PM
    zausser,

Is it possible that you give me the background pattern for me? Cause im thinking to make bigger room for those icons .. Hope you dont mind I just wanna make it to suit my taste
    After I get carbon up I'll get back to requests... soon i will

Thanks for the awesome theme. I have not any trouble with the theme. I am however having problems making icons. I followed your instructions but it will not make the icon correctly. it keeps saying that "create clipping mask is unavailable". I dont know how to change that. Can you advise on what I am doing wrong or not doing?
    Not sure. I think I may make another video in depth for the users that are experiencing trouble. Users have reported on both mac and pc that they are having no trouble with the action. This leads me to believe that something the user is doing isn't correct or a setting somewhere is wrong. I still need to try and trouble shoot for the unlucky.

Can I ask if anyone has experienced this? I installed iSatin. At the top where the carrier icon is I have my name and the Cell Bars. When I unlock the phone or slide the slider, my name or the carrier icon moves back and forth. Has anyone experienced this and is it suppose to do that? If so can you adjust it to do more?
    Thanks

laMoni

Make sure you copy your icon graphic on the very most top layer above all folders, then run the action.

That's because the name you have in place for the carrier logo is to long. Shorten it and then the scroll will stop.

Update!

carbon is on track for release tonight. Just need to complete read me and set up screen shot. It'll take me forever to update the first post! LOL. Anyway when you see the post thumbnail change you'll know it's up.

Thanks again for all the positive comments and support! You all ROCK!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-26 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-26 06:32 PM

Update!

carbon is on track for release tonight. Just need to complete read me and set up screen shot. It'll take me forever to update the first post! LOL. Anyway when you see the post thumbnail change you'll know it's up.

Thanks again for all the positive comments and support! You all ROCK!
    Cant wait to see Carbon on my iPhone and you ROCK !!!
    2009-09-26 07:00 PM
    Actually I like it. I wish you could control it.
    2009-09-26 07:29 PM
    Let me be the first Carbon ROCKS thank you Steve for all the affort your putting in both themes. Congrats with the result
    Looks awesome on MyPhone.
    2009-09-26 11:57 PM
    oh, it's out...lol, way ahead of the deadline you gave yourself a couple of days ago...i can only wonder what's next...this is the best theme i've EVER had on my phone...THANKS!!! now, i go go and click in and out of all of my folders and admire your work...
    The General has landed
    2009-09-27 12:12 AM
    oh, it's out...lol, way ahead of the deadline you gave yourself a couple of days ago...i can only wonder what's next...this is the best theme i've EVER had on my phone...THANKS!!! now, i go go and click in and out of all of my folders and admire your work...
    Got to keep something up my sleeve.. LOL Glad you like! I'm pretty happy with how clean it looks. I turn off the light in a dark room and check it out... LMAO!! I've been working on springjumps for the theme... I'm not done with them so I upload those when I am... Didn't want to hold up Carbon due to springjumps... More to come...
    2009-09-27 12:20 AM
    Very nice theme! Makes me wish I was on 3.1 so I could do all of the icon arranging through iTunes!
    2009-09-27 01:56 AM
    Let me be the first Carbon ROCKS thank you Steve for all the affort your putting in both themes. Congrats with the result
    Looks awesome on MyPhone.
    Thank you..!!!
    2009-09-27 02:12 AM
6,493 ... 1119202122233171121 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD