Could someone please take the Z off this background and replace it with the Steelers logo. Thank you much!!!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-respring.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-2w6i6mu-1-.png  
    2009-12-06 06:06 PM
    iVoiceDialIt
    MusicID
    ReelDirector
    Spades Classic
    Spanish
    Spawn Illuminati
    WolframAlpha
    WordJong
    Ultralingua
    iGem
    Lexitron
    Midnight Pool
    Millionaire
    NightShot
    Superstars
    TextTwist Turbo
    Xmas MMS
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-ivoicedialit.png [RELEASE] iSatin-reeldirector.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spades-classic.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spanish.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spawn-illuminati.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wolframalpha.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wordjong.png [RELEASE] iSatin-english-dictionary-thesarus.png [RELEASE] iSatin-igem.png [RELEASE] iSatin-lexitron.png [RELEASE] iSatin-midnight-pool.png [RELEASE] iSatin-millionaire.png [RELEASE] iSatin-superstars.png [RELEASE] iSatin-texttwist-turbo.png 
    2009-12-06 07:34 PM
    Ovation Z on Cydia NOW!
    2009-12-06 07:54 PM
    Perhaps it's not important to anyone else, but I think its worth mentioning. If you ask for icons to be made you should save them to a folder on your computer with the correct names and hang on to them. If you change your theme alot, as I do, you will possibly need to add those icons folder of the new theme. Most of them get added to any new packages released by Zausser anyways, but in case they don't, all you must do is go back to that folder and drag them into whatever new theme you are using instead of having to ask for the same icons over again.

Ovation Z on Cydia NOW!
    Hey Z, I downloaded that theme from Cydia and installed it and it worked like a charm. I am still stumped as to why it wouldn't work with SSH. I even resorted to deleting all of my themes off of my phone and then SSH only the one from the first post, but that didn't help either. Anyhow, it's up and running now and I am happy. Thanks again for all you do for us. Hope you get rich doing this. LOL

Bill
    Last edited by whsnnnd; 2009-12-06 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-06 08:00 PM
    My world is complete. Thanks for your hard work Z
    2009-12-06 08:09 PM
    can someone please do an icon for

Traffic Rush
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-traffic-rush.png [RELEASE] iSatin-traffic-rush_cat.png 
    Last edited by ithug; 2009-12-06 at 08:55 PM. Reason: did it myself
    2009-12-06 08:23 PM

Hey Z, I downloaded that theme from Cydia and installed it and it worked like a charm. I am still stumped as to why it wouldn't work with SSH. I even resorted to deleting all of my themes off of my phone and then SSH only the one from the first post, but that didn't help either. Anyhow, it's up and running now and I am happy. Thanks again for all you do for us. Hope you get rich doing this. LOL

Bill
    That is odd considering it's the same theme. Wacky.
    2009-12-06 08:29 PM
    I suspect I was doing something wrong but I wish I knew what it was so that I could learn from my mistake.
    2009-12-06 09:01 PM
    iVoiceDialIt
    MusicID
    ReelDirector
    Spades Classic
    Spanish
    Spawn Illuminati
    WolframAlpha
    WordJong
    Ultralingua
    iGem
    Lexitron
    Midnight Pool
    Millionaire
    NightShot
    Superstars
    TextTwist Turbo
    Xmas MMS
    part one
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-english-dictionary-thesarus.png [RELEASE] iSatin-english-dictinary-thesarus_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-igem.png [RELEASE] iSatin-igem_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ivoicediallt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ivoicediallt_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-lexitron.png [RELEASE] iSatin-lexitron_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-midnight-pool.png [RELEASE] iSatin-midnight-pool_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-millionaire.png [RELEASE] iSatin-millionaire_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-reeldirector.png [RELEASE] iSatin-reeldirector_cat.png 
    2009-12-06 10:12 PM
    part two
    have fun
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-spades-classic.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spades-classic_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spanish.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spanish_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spawn-illuminati.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spawn-illuminati_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-superstars.png [RELEASE] iSatin-superstars_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-texttwist-turbo.png [RELEASE] iSatin-texttwist-turbo_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wordjong.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wordjong_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wolframalpha.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wolframalpha_cat.png 
    Last edited by CROW1973; 2009-12-06 at 10:16 PM.
    2009-12-06 10:14 PM
    Hello gang...

I just wanted to let you know that an alternative to using the Categories icon theme for Categories is to pay the buck for the CategoriesSB from Cydia... This paid app is far better then the free. It uses the theme springboard icons and loads on the springboard. The icons are the same size as springboard and utilizes the Wallpaper in the theme so you'll see the time and weather as well. It loads SUPER fast and really is the only way to go. If you pay the buck you'll no longer need the Categories Icons and can delete that theme plus it makes my themes 100% better. I wouldn't of let you all know if it wasn't truly amazing. Give it a shot. You wont be disappointed.

Z
    2009-12-06 10:45 PM
    hi z this categoriesSB is there in icon for it cus iv just got it off cydia and cant see it and also cus if got this one do i still av to use the old categories.app
    2009-12-06 11:51 PM
    hi z this categoriesSB is there in icon for it cus iv just got it off cydia and cant see it and also cus if got this one do i still av to use the old categories.app
    I didnt delete the old Categories. It uses the same Categories app icon.
    2009-12-06 11:53 PM
    ok thanks z iv got it working but when i go into more game the background is the theme and my icons for me games r over the top of the time and weather

hi z is there any chance off helping me out with the above message thanks
    Last edited by andyco40; 2009-12-07 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-07 01:39 AM
    Could you do Ramp Champ, please?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-ramp-champ-iphone_256x256.png  
    2009-12-07 02:40 AM
    ^ here you are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-ramp-champ.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ramp-champ_cat.png 
    2009-12-07 02:48 AM
    And once again, a thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2009-12-07 02:55 AM
    ok thanks z iv got it working but when i go into more game the background is the theme and my icons for me games r over the top of the time and weather

hi z is there any chance off helping me out with the above message thanks
    Well I dont have that many apps i guess that goes that for down. I know that future updates of SB will have the options. Maybe for now just make another categories folder and divide the amount of apps you have. So I'm not sure about that.
    2009-12-07 03:02 AM
    RELEASE:

Carbon Christmas!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!! I want to wish everyone here at modmyi.com a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year early! This is my gift to you guys, I've been working on it for the last couple weeks, so this is my Christmas gift to all of you! It includes custom wallpapers you can choose from, custom springjumps, easy access icons, full set of UISounds, UIPinstripe, loaders, SMS bubbles, an entire SBSettings theme with custom respring screen, and even including IBN & Z's newly released lockscreen weather widget fully modified for the Holiday! This will make a great conversation piece when with family & friends this Holiday season, especially at Christmas parties!

All instructions for this personally customizable theme for your preference are included in the detailed README in the download. This is not an master theme, it is an add on. Winterboard order is in the README, but Carbon Christmas goes at the top, then Carbon Red Ovation under it, and under that Carbon Black Ovation. Nothing else needs to be activated but those three. The weather/time/date for lockscreen & springboard are in the Christmas theme. DON'T FORGET TO OPEN THE CONFIGUREME.JS FILE & ADD YOUR ZIP-CODE IN THE PRIVATE FOLDER!!!!

Merry Christmas once again!!!

Carbon Christmas.rar

P.S.

Secondary Release:

Santa Carbon

Ho Ho Ho! Santa dropped me off a couple icons early this year!=) He also dropped you guys off a PSD file for Photoshop so you can easily import and put his hat on any of the icons you have as well! Just import your own icon into the PSD you can download below and line the bottom and right side of the icon up w/the provided guidelines=)

SantaCarbon.psd

p.s. Blkcadi gets something extra special this Christmas in her stocking for introducting me to the Santa-hat idea

Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-12-07 at 05:36 AM.
    2009-12-07 03:19 AM
    Dude you are just sick, totally incredible!! All this and made a theme for me in the process.
    2009-12-07 03:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD