Thanks gabz for the advertisement:-) I'm feeling better today and am gonna hop on Photoshop in a bit and trek through my messy disarray of a pm box and start filling requests lol
    Glad your feeling better!
    2009-12-12 02:12 AM
    So I've been messing with bosspaper and found a way to have the weather and wallpaper.html apply over the changing images! That's a big deal for me so tonight after my holiday party I'm going to try and do a bunch of different ovation Wallpapers for people that may want to see the wallpaper change in the theme. Looks promising from the tests I've done.
    2009-12-12 02:41 AM
    So I've been messing with bosspaper and found a way to have the weather and wallpaper.html apply over the changing images! That's a big deal for me so tonight after my holiday party I'm going to try and do a bunch of different ovation Wallpapers for people that may want to see the wallpaper change in the theme. Looks promising from the tests I've done.
    Changing wallpapers would be awesome
    2009-12-12 03:25 AM
    hi all

i have request icons, in order:

-SF IV Moves
    -Dictionnaire
    -I Am T-Pain
    -Comuto
    -Wideo
    -TrivialPursuit
    -Dragon's Lair

thanks

Here you are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-comuto.png [RELEASE] iSatin-comuto_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dictionnaire.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dictionnaire_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dragons-lair.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dragons-lair_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-i-am-t-pain.png [RELEASE] iSatin-i-am-tpain_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sf-iv-moves.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sf-iv-moves_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-trivialpursuit.png [RELEASE] iSatin-trivialpursuit_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wideo.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wideo_cat.png 
    2009-12-12 04:25 AM
    PSA: go download Bosspaper and Qik from Cydia! You won't be disappointed! This tip are compliments of Z & myself....Z'll back me up on this trust me
    2009-12-12 10:06 AM
    great!! thank you very much
    2009-12-12 10:35 AM
    I didn't see this one through someone might needed.

2009-12-12 03:14 PM
    Morning gang...

Here's the link for the Bosspaper tweak for ovation. I have a read me and bosspaper settings screenshots included. I also have both a 12hr and 24hr theme included. Please read the read me and see the screenshots. Currently iPhonerookie and myself have tested with 100% success. This will open up a new door for all the creative people on this site. Lets see what we can do. I provided a basic Wallpaper theme that has color hue changes on the Ovation z wallpaper. I'm currently working on NEW designs to compliment this cool tweak.

Link below. Have fun! I'll add it to the first post as well

Ovation_Z_BOSSPAPER.rar
    2009-12-12 05:06 PM
    i was just wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of the day and date on the pages eg, every page will show "sunday december 13" or whatever day/ date it is.. if anyone could help itwould b awesome!

thnx in advance
    2009-12-12 05:11 PM
    hi zausser,

can you tell me how I get this bubble behind my clock and my weather? I'm using CarbonEA purple and I have no idea.
    Also I want to ask you, how I can get this purple arrows out? I deleted all files with the arrow in the UIImages-folder, but it don't work.

thank you!
    2009-12-12 05:11 PM
    hi all

i have request icons, in order:

-SF IV Moves
    -Dictionnaire
    -I Am T-Pain
    -Comuto
    -Wideo
    -TrivialPursuit
    -Dragon's Lair

thanks

sorry to post so soon after my last one, but howd u get rid of the day and date?
    2009-12-12 05:13 PM
    i was just wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of the day and date on the pages eg, every page will show "sunday december 13" or whatever day/ date it is.. if anyone could help itwould b awesome!

thnx in advance
    Delete the Wallpaper.html from the theme folder to delete the time and date off all pages in the theme.

Wait? What time and date are you talking about?

I didn't see this one through someone might needed.

These icons didn't complete the action. Please make sure you have both foreground and background colors set to black and your gradient set to black to transparent. Then try the action again.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-12-12 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-12 05:26 PM
    Delete the Wallpaper.html from the theme folder to delete the time and date off all pages in the theme.

Wait? What time and date are you talking about?

These icons didn't complete the action. Please make sure you have both foreground and background colors set to black and your gradient set to black to transparent. Then try the action again.
    erm i mean the one thats on every single page after you unlock the phone. its under all the icons and above the docked ones, it says "Day, Month Number"

i dont want to remove the wallpaper, i just wanna get rid of the day month and date, because i wanna put a widget there instead. so keep wallpaper and remove just that bit
    Last edited by Mattay; 2009-12-12 at 05:36 PM.
    2009-12-12 05:32 PM
    erm i mean the one thats on every single page after you unlock the phone. its under all the icons and above the docked ones, it says "Day, Month Number"

i dont want to remove the wallpaper, i just wanna get rid of the day month and date, because i wanna put a widget there instead. so keep wallpaper and remove just that bit
    Do you want the clock gone to? If so delete the Wallpaper.html from the theme. That will remove the time and date from all pages in the theme. The Wallpaper.png will stay.
    2009-12-12 05:42 PM
    Do you want the clock gone to? If so delete the Wallpaper.html from the theme. That will remove the time and date from all pages in the theme. The Wallpaper.png will stay.
    umm i dont see a clock besides the normal one up top, if thats what your on about? but im fine with that and ty lol for replying so fast, ill try delete it now thnx mate!!
    2009-12-12 05:46 PM
    umm i dont see a clock besides the normal one up top, if thats what your on about? but im fine with that and ty lol for replying so fast, ill try delete it now thnx mate!!
    Oh you're using iSatin. Yes its still the Wallpaper.html
    2009-12-12 05:49 PM
    hey Z, do you know what is happening with Macciti? i cant load the page for some reason... i was just wondering if you were having troubles...
    2009-12-12 05:57 PM
    hey i recently put on the carbon ovation back and red. i wanted to know if it is supposed to look how it does. i feel like something is missing. i have a screen shot but not sure how to post it on here, I don't have any webspace.

my background has nothing in the center. it does have the red swoosh with carbon along the right and a red slider. however i feel like maybe the time and date is missing in the middle are, or some overlaying graphic or the like.

thanks.
    2009-12-12 06:01 PM
    hey i recently put on the carbon ovation back and red. i wanted to know if it is supposed to look how it does. i feel like something is missing. i have a screen shot but not sure how to post it on here, I don't have any webspace.

my background has nothing in the center. it does have the red swoosh with carbon along the right and a red slider. however i feel like maybe the time and date is missing in the middle are, or some overlaying graphic or the like.

thanks.
    well it would be great if you could get a pic uploaded...
    2009-12-12 06:04 PM
    Oh you're using iSatin. Yes its still the Wallpaper.html
    haha yeh..

all i wanted to do was that :P lol cheers

and if u dont mind lol i was just wondering how do i make my own icons? cos some of the apps i got, doesnt have an icon for this theme yet.
    2009-12-12 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD