here are some screenshots of my setup:

here is the lockscreen. (BIG thank you to IphoneRookie for the weather box background)

here is my homepage with bosspaper installed. it rotates between 14 different hues at 5 second intervals. (also, BIG thank you to spitzc (from MacCiti) for the dock icons!)

and if anyone wants the weather box background, here it is, just make sure its named Leyr2.png and SSH it into /private/var/stash/Themes/IBNweather.theme/Private (And again, thanks to IPR for hooping me up with it so fast!)
    2009-12-13 05:06 AM
    i PMed you
    got it, thanks man!
    2009-12-13 05:09 AM
    Thank you for this theme! Love it!! My top 2 for sure!

I was wondering if someone with some PS experience might be able to help me out. I altered the NowPlayingTopOverlay.png file with gimp to get this CD looking album art work but i really lack the skills to make it look good. Hopefully someone can pick up on this idea and make it look better! Please!!!

2009-12-13 08:23 AM
    hey zausser, the time on carbon black/red is a little farther to the left than the time on the signiture series. how do make the time and widget in the same position as the signiture series on the carbon black/red theme? which files from the signiture series would i need to ssh to the carbon black/red theme?

thanks!
    Use the wallpaper.html from the Ovation z theme and replace in your themes.
    2009-12-13 08:49 AM
    Thank you for this theme! Love it!! My top 2 for sure!

I was wondering if someone with some PS experience might be able to help me out. I altered the NowPlayingTopOverlay.png file with gimp to get this CD looking album art work but i really lack the skills to make it look good. Hopefully someone can pick up on this idea and make it look better! Please!!!
    hey bro, i did this and i think it turned out pretty good...lmk what you think:

- Rook
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0350.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-nowplayingtopoverlay.png  
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-12-13 at 09:53 AM.
    2009-12-13 09:48 AM
    actually i like this one better, i edited the rim of the cd and the center piece of it, looks more realistic in my opinion, not as animated, more authentic...this is my final version i think=) So personally don't use the one i posted above this one, it looks more cheesy...but hey it was my first attempt, the below one is my 2nd try and i think is great! let me know what you all think too!

- Rook
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0353.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-nowplayingtopoverlay.png  
    2009-12-13 10:03 AM
    Nevermind, figured it out.
    Last edited by Vansmak; 2009-12-13 at 10:20 AM.
    2009-12-13 10:13 AM
    okay....i looked at it and realized...that you wouldnt see the CD's laser print label through the center clear piece, you'd see whatever is behind it that the CD is being laid against...in this case the carbon fiber. So i corrected it=) here ya go! 3rd time's a charm (i hope!)

- Rook
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0356.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-nowplayingtopoverlay.png  
    2009-12-13 10:30 AM
    btw...does anyone know why my scrubber bar isnt showing up? the knob is there for it but since i updated to 3.1.2 its not there any longer, thanks!
    2009-12-13 10:47 AM
    okay....i looked at it and realized...that you wouldnt see the CD's laser print label through the center clear piece, you'd see whatever is behind it that the CD is being laid against...in this case the carbon fiber. So i corrected it=) here ya go! 3rd time's a charm (i hope!)

- Rook
    I think i love you!!! lmfao! Thanks bro!!!! A lot!!!
    2009-12-13 10:54 AM
    I think i love you!!! lmfao! Thanks bro!!!! A lot!!!
    lol thanks bro! glad to hear it haha!

anyway...does your scrubber bar going across the top show up still? see how mine is gone? its only been since i upgraded to 3.1.2. Any ideas why? is the file name/location changed for it? and if so, what/where?
    2009-12-13 11:11 AM

anyway...does your scrubber bar going across the top show up still? see how mine is gone? its only been since i upgraded to 3.1.2. Any ideas why? is the file name/location changed for it? and if so, what/where?

weird! let me look for it and ill let you know where you can ssh into it

i have these in the black carbon theme under bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer

hope that helps!
    Last edited by salmedina87; 2009-12-13 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-13 11:29 AM
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0169.jpg  
    2009-12-13 12:26 PM
    Been there and done that...it is crap my friend...
    2009-12-13 12:48 PM

Scrubber bar is still there, in case you havent received your answer.
    2009-12-13 03:56 PM
    btw...does anyone know why my scrubber bar isnt showing up? the knob is there for it but since i updated to 3.1.2 its not there any longer, thanks!
    Mine disappeared after the 3.1.2 upgrade as well. I haven't been able to figure it out either.

Love the CD overlay! Nicely done.

T
    2009-12-13 04:36 PM
    My scrubber works fine to... Wacky as some devices work and some don't ???? Until mine stops working I wont be able to trouble shoot

Scrubber bar is still there, in case you havent received your answer.
    Curious. Do you have a 3gs?
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-12-13 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-13 04:39 PM
    Well I had to do a full restore back to factory settings for some reason. I guess my phone just wanted me to show it that I knew how to get it back to where it was, I don't know. Anyhow, after the restore the theme you made for me is working now. As I told you before, I thought it was an issue with something inside of my phone and not with what you made for me...that said all of it looks great except for a few minor things. I have attached some screen shots. Can you please make the background more of the yellow color in the star and less gold, please and also can you change the icon for games and for internet (the globe one) to blue for me please. Also, if you can remove the shadow from the U at the bottom of the lockscreen, I would be most appreciative. If you can try and match the background to the yellow color in the star, it would be perfect. I leave tomorrow for the desert and want to make sure I have it right before I am without internet for a while. Thanks again.

P.S. If you just want to upload those files instead of the whole thing, thats cool with me, just include a readme to tell me where to put the changes so the icons will change from blue to yellow and where to ssh the others.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0083.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0084.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0085.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0087.png  
    2009-12-13 04:57 PM
    Z
    yes I am on the 3G S with all the latest.
    2009-12-13 05:40 PM
    ^^^ Well... It seems that the scrubber needs the faster 3gs. From the reports people on 3gs have no issues but 3g users have the scrubber appear and disappear. Very odd...
    2009-12-13 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD